Sign in to follow this  
sodamntired

Breaking News: Scientists Find Indications Of Seasonal Salt-water Flows On Mars, A Sign That Water May Exist There In Liquid Form

first they have to re-elect Bush, make him king, they'd have to attack us, and he would have to tell the american people the martians have developed a nuclur war program, god bless america, and then Tobey keith would say the u.s. will put a boot up their Martian assses.

then we'd have to knock on their martian doors and an undearthly hour on a saturday morning.

"hey martians, have you discovered the power of jesus and his word of earthly peace?"

not one to say I have predicted these things, but I totally said to my girlfriend in college

"you ever wonder that maybe mars was our planet first, but we destroyed it so we all came over to earth?"

At some point I just stopped reading most of what he posts...

Sodamntired is just about the worst troll ever... mainly because he subtly became a troll, he didn't really start that way.

i didn't even know topic titles could be that long

would read again!

My PhD thesis will be: "MS and how it turns you into a troll."

usually when you ignore a clown, they stop clowning. this clown, however, does it for himself. i think if every member here left and stopped posting, this fool would still make 10 threads a day.

There were times,

I'm sure you knew

When there was fuck, fuck

Fuck all else to do

But through it all,

When there was doubt

I shot it up or kicked it out

I faced 'em all and the world

And did it my way