While I truly believe that 9/11 was a major intelligence and communications screw up just like Pearl Harbor. I don't believe it was an "inside job."

The major difference between 9/11 and Pearl Harbor was in the handling afterwards. All of the errors were looked at and processes were improved immediately, to prevent it from happening again after Pearl Harbor. With 9/11, we not only chose to ignore the errors and the points of failure, we continued to rely on them, and then compounded the problem by building our plans around false data, lies, and conjecture.

That's not an inside job, that's stupidity and ignorance.

I just think it's silly all the way around at this point. three companies ago, I was a technical consultant on the project to rebuild the damaged section of the Pentagon. I saw some of the pictures from that day...there was no conspiracy, a plane hit that fucker. The whole conspiracy thing on this sickens me...now do I believed that the US President and his minions used this as an excuse to go fuck with Iraq? HELL YES!!! See mountain of lies to justify this bullshit war.

While i would believe the Bush admin would be morally capable of such a task, i think its virtually impossible to pull off such a stunt and get away with it. There would have to be a large number of people who would have to be in on the scheme to make it work (the planners, engineers, hijackers, people who planted the building explosives, top admin etc.) and the likelihood of none of them ever being exposed by a witness or exposing the plan themselves would virtually impossible.

It would just be too hard to pull it off and not get caught. And seeing how the Bush admin so sloppily handled the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, they aren't even near competent to engineer such a grand plan successfully.

And if this were true & they went to all the trouble, why not also plant WMD's & nuke equipment in Iraq after the invasion to make the war seem more legit?

Yeah, I agree, the chances of a plan like that not being leaked are pretty much zero. The "9/11 truth" people are a bunch of wackos IMO. Like efforts to figure out the "truth" behind the Kennedy assassination, conspiracy theories are a real waste of time, which is why people in power pay them no attention. They're no threat and they occupy people who might otherwise actually be working to undermine power structures. It's interesting that there's so much overlap between these conspiracy theorists and right wing anti-government radicals, gun nuts, people concerned about "one world government" that wants to institute "population control" (oh no!), people concerned about mind control drugs in the water supply...

Edited by Bizud

i attempted to watch that.

i guess I have become too much of a skeptic.

6...7....years ago, i would be all into that, leading a forum where we only discussed how the government is lying to us. and is killing us. and how 9/11 was all orchestrated by the us goverment.

but now. i am 25, I am just too tired of all of this.

ok, but isnt it still important?

What I dont understand is that this has happened before where a dictator was in power are ordered the deaths of millions (Hitler), so why dont people think it can happen again? Why? Because it hasnt happened in America before?

every dissenting voice is important, but these conspiracies don't address what's going on now, nor do they change what has happened. if anything, they detract from more vital criticism, like that which is directed at the iraq war.

whether bush orchestrated 9/11, simply let it happen, or was part of a larger picture of bureaucratic miscommunication, 9/11 happened, and was used as america's free pass into the middle east. we should be continuing to question america's presence in the middle east, rather than trying to point our fingers at something that ultimately distracts us from doing so.

why would you create a post asking what people thought of 9/11 when your interpretation of the events is fairly fixed, if not completely immovable?

also, you can't really disregard something by just saying "nevertheless."

have you read the 9/11 report, or are you just getting your information from movies?

so what does obama mean for bush's supposed orchestration of 9/11 to rid americans of their freedom? is he a pawn in bush's plan?

I don't agree with you at all Brad. I do agree that 9/11 was used as a free pass into smaking around the middle east though.

Ultimately, the Bush Administration manipulated the media, our allies, and the American people into jumping on this bandwagon. Comparing Bush to Hitler, is like giving Bush credit for some measure of intelligence.

Don't take this the wrong way, but Hitler was a genius, and he surrounded himself with smart people. By no means do I condone any of his acts...but you can't begrudge his intelligence. Bush is an imbecile, who surrounded himself with smart people, with their own agendas. Look at the lucrative opportunities that arose from the war. Cheney has been lining his pockets since day one.

9/11 was merely an opportunity...

Nevertheless Bush and his minions orcastrated 9.11 all in an attempt to get rid of Americas freedom. And until people realize that, the world will be transformed into nothing more than a version of Nazi Germany. 10 years my friends...10 years...

Your about as free as your getting. What more do you want to do that you can't? what freedoms are gonna be taken ? press? - you think anything was every written about for the truth out of philanthropy? Do you want to be able to do whatever you want when you want? that sounds dangerous.

Brendan, that is some powerful truth right there.

The bottom line is...freedom was never in question. The right to privacy maybe, several components of the right to due process within the legal system definitely...but our freedoms, are still intact overall. Just by nature of the fact that you are posting your thoughts, and beliefs on the very board, is positive reinforcement of that. Hell yeah, our freedom to get on a plane in a timely fashion has been curtailed. But seriously, what paranoid planet are you on Brad? Do you always feel like someone is watching you? I'm saying you're crazy, or anything like that. But do you have any truly credible evidence to support your theories?

EVIDENCE:

Operation Northwoods.

There is a de-classified document where the government put plans to paper to commit terrorism in the United States and blame it on Cuba in order to give them a reason to invade. Luckily this was never put into action due to JFK refusing to sign off on it.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

Does this not show what the government is capable of?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

NORAD stands down.

Why is it that in the most protected air space in the world, two planes were able to be hijacked and flown into the towers? How is that possible?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...18-norad_x.htm

-----------------------

Explosives in the towers.

Many firefighters have went public saying they heard explosives going off in the towers.

(not sure if that videos right, but Im pretty sure it is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

------------------------

Firefighters claimed "heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel.

11. Unflinching Look Among the Ruins, NYPost.com, 3/3/04

(Page has been discountinued)

--------------------------------

Building 7.

Later on in Spetember 11th, Building 7 caught on fire and was later --according to Larry Silverstein-- "pulled"...the demolition term for demolitioning a building. What was in Building 7? Department of Defence, CIA, Secret Service, Securities and Exchange Commision. They tried to destroy the evidence of their sloppy treasonist act.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

-----------------------------------

Not to mention that before any of the Trade Towers debris could be examined, it was all shipped off and destroyed.

How did they get the bombs in the building?

Wees before September 11th, there was an alarm where everyone had left the building.

(Ill find the citation tomorrow)

---------------------------------

Oh and theres those phony phone calls from family members who were on the planes where Mark Bingham says "Mom...this is Mark Bingham"...I swore I heard one of them before where it just sounds completely rigged.

------------------------------------

Then theres the clear evidence of explosions going off in the towers all the way down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8B-...eature=related

Then theres the pentagon pictures I showed in the last thread where no plane hit the pentagon? Oh ya thats right. You guys already proved that wrong. Right...the jet fuel made it disappear. Sorry forgot. Nevermind this evidence then. NEXT!

Then theres the third plane, where it landed in a field and there is just a big hole. No plane. No parts. Nothing. Oh, I culd go on and on with this crap.

The 'explosions' were the sound of the floors collapsing down on one another.

And if no plane crashed in Pennsylvania, and no plane crashed into the pentagon, where did the planes, and people on them go?

And the 'pull' was referring the pulling the firefighters out of building 7.

Eyewitnesses to the plane hitting the pentagon: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/...ewitnesses.html

and also..

Alex Jones is a loon

this.

The 'explosions' were the sound of the floors collapsing down on one another.

And if no plane crashed in Pennsylvania, and no plane crashed into the pentagon, where did the planes, and people on them go?

And the 'pull' was referring the pulling the firefighters out of building 7.

Eyewitnesses to the plane hitting the pentagon: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/...ewitnesses.html

and also..

this.

Ive already debated this with someone before. He cleary says "and then they made that decision to pull it...and we watched the building fall"...he was talking about the building, theres no doubt about it.

hmmmm Brad...what are they putting in your meds?

First off...as far as PA...how much of what was left of the plane, do you think was aired or filmed for public consumption...After everything that had been witnessed up to that point...was there a point to more of it being seen? There were large components of wreckage and plenty human remains recovered at the site. There were eyewitnesses to the crash as well, a large number of them in fact. Go to the NTSB site, for details...plenty of pix

Second, the Pentagon...was legit...people on the Highway(thousands!!!) Saw the goddamned plane.... more eyewitnesses...,Having worked on the rebuild project, I saw the pictures...including those of the plane wreckage being removed...again thousands of people witnessed this process. The first responders on site were not military or gov't, entirely...they were DCPD an DCFD.

Third, I'm not even going to dignify the comments about the towers. I respect everyone's right to believe whatever they like...but nearly 3000 people did not go home to their loved ones. There are 1st responders and survivors battling lung ailments as a result of the dust and debris they enhaled, not to mention all of psychological trauma that went along with it... There is no evidence, CREDIBLE EVIDENCE to support any of the conspiracy theories, and tons, and I DO MEAN TONS of evidence to support what actually did happen. The US gov't is capable of lot of things, hell the powers that be used this tragedy to further their own aims, and agendas...but they were opportunists, cheats, and liars...too many variables in this situation are beyond any measure of human control to support that they fabricated or deliberately planned it.

my prediction about user 365_days_gone

he will probably post on this topic some more times to try and get us to believe that the government had private orders to murder 3,000 innocent people, and if we *the idiots who don't see the way it truly is* then he'll probably just post a farewell fuck you post, or he'll probably just stop posting one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I Penn And Teller call bullshit on 9/11 conspiracy theories