Don't take this as a stand on either side, because it isn't. I believe that everybody is entitled to their opinion. I also believe that if anything you have said rings true, people will get out there and do some reading of their own.

That being said, this has ceased to be productive.

So I turn it over to my friend ;)

but toadman closed the thread, denying 365_days_gone's entirely valid points.

please don;t be naive and believe that 3000 americans aren't expendable. there are only 320 000 000 more :S

please don't be naive and believe that the custodians working, who reported the blast as having come from below them, were all wrong.

please don't be a sheep, and please watch the matrix and see it for being what it truly is

EDIT: in terms of physics, it is impossible for what happened to the towers, to have happened.

according to the classmates of the clowns said to pilot these planes, they were all terrible and inept, and could not have flown the planes at the angles necessary to strike the pentagon; fbi agents moved in mmediatly and seized all sorrounding gas station's footage - the pentagon was a cruise missle mark my fucken words

obama's middlename is hussein

obama is one letter off from 'osama'

the only things truly real in life are symbolic, and barack hussein obama was bred to pay an homage, via i believe jefferson;s bloodline (his mother; look it up bitch). obama commemorates 'osama', because osama bin laden was dead before sept 2001 ever occured. ask me if you want to talk more, this is what i was allowed to remain on earth, to disseminate i swear to fucking (allah/jehovah) GOD

it psychologically motivates somethings more evil than we're even aware of, yet, in future generations

Edited by Dan #2

In my defense I closed that thread because it was a circular argument... People had just taken sides and were lobbing stones... it was unlikely that anybody was going to be moved from their position.

I would close this thread to... mainly because it's a duplicate. But also because 1) it appears that you have a juvenile monkey operating your keyboard; 2) Your really not presenting an argument to support your thesis (citation needed); and 3) it's been 11 years, can't we just move on?

i would love to, ten years actually, but so many people still haven't seen the truth. i'm sorry, i only reopened it because i seriously do respect you guys and i don't want anyone i respect to be misinformed

and who is the jeuvenile moneky? in reference to what? tha typos arising out of my lack of concern? sorry charlie, i took you to be grown-up enough to follow regardless

11 in less than a month. Rounding sides with me ;).

As for the typing comment, I find that if you aren't really trying to communicate an idea they tend to be more prevalent... specifically I take issue to rampant errors of carelessness. Does it make me unable to follow, no, I'm pretty capable of deciphering what you mean, but it is more annoying. Do I make errors? Yes, often. I'm pretty sure the previous sentence was a comma splice. However, I do try to make sure I'm clear.

Whatever.

If you really want to rant about this subject go ahead. (I've merged the original thread here, and it's therefore unlocked).

Edited by ToadMan

sorry. i didn't want to beat dead horses or shit on you toadman, just. the truth of the matter is a lot to comprehend and i would argue that locking the threads trying to decipher it, only hurts the hueman race

we need all the help we can get

sorry. i didn't want to beat dead horses or shit on you toadman, just. the truth of the matter is a lot to comprehend and i would argue that locking the threads trying to decipher it, only hurts the hueman race

we need all the help we can get

I can agree in part. Discourse requires a discussion of ideas, with both sides willing to yield to logical evidence. When there is no yielding, or the discussion breaks down into either a) meaningless name calling and assertions, or b) iteration over the same set of poorly presented evidence, then there is little point. Given that the discussion had decayed into the later, it didn't seem meaningful to continue it. That discussion was doing anything but trying to facilitate comprehension.

Explosions in the Sky is playing a show in Idaho on September 11. People are upset about this for some reason.

When it comes down to it, we're never going to know all of what happened that day or all of what occurred prior to those events to allow them to happen.

I was in my junior year of high school, sitting in my Earth Science class when it happened...they made an announcement on the PA and kids ran downstairs to find out about their parents. Some got good news and some did not. My father and brother had to walk home across the bridges...it was such a terrifying day. I was truly afraid something else would happen later that night.

10 years later it's something that I still think about often and still get sensitive about when I see footage. It makes me feel awful to think about it. After all, I have always lived in New York City and it is my home...and to see it like that is truly horrible. I am thankful nothing of that magnitude has happened since then...but I am always prepared if it does.

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. I just believe what I saw that day. God it sucked. As for the "America love-in"...uh...ok.

Edited by Gomo

When it comes down to it, we're never going to know all of what happened that day or all of what occurred prior to those events to allow them to happen.

While technically true, this isn't really meaningful. We rarely know all of what happened in most important world events. That isn't a license to entertain ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Edited by Prometheon

Seriously? How it happened, who covered up what, who is to blame, who knew what, when, where and how... This late in the game, is any of it really relevant? Did any of that matter to the first responders who went into the towers without a second thought to themselves? Does it really matter to the people who died horrific deaths there? Does it really matter to all of the family members left behind? I totally feel that the day and the lives lost should be remembered and honored. I'm tired of all of the debate, conspiracy theories, and nonsense surrounding it. I know how I spent that day, regardless of how or why it happened. I and several of my employees were all over the phones, trying to track down the 30 or so co-workers that were on planes that morning, and fielding calls from their frantic family members. I remember wondering if my cousin Nicky was among the first responders still in the buildings when they fell. Thank God he wasn't. I remember wondering if any number of military personnel that I had worked with directly, and become friendly with were killed when the Pentagon was hit.

So at the end of the the day, none of the other stuff really matters. It's not about any of the other shit, it's about those who lost their lives, and those that went to help. New York recently honored my Uncle Tony, who closed up his restaurants the day it happened, and took his mobile festival setups to NYC and ran field kitchens for months after 9/11. This is the kind of shit that matters.

Nuff Said.

Seriously? How it happened, who covered up what, who is to blame, who knew what, when, where and how... This late in the game, is any of it really relevant? Did any of that matter to the first responders who went into the towers without a second thought to themselves? Does it really matter to the people who died horrific deaths there? Does it really matter to all of the family members left behind? I totally feel that the day and the lives lost should be remembered and honored. I'm tired of all of the debate, conspiracy theories, and nonsense surrounding it. I know how I spent that day, regardless of how or why it happened. I and several of my employees were all over the phones, trying to track down the 30 or so co-workers that were on planes that morning, and fielding calls from their frantic family members. I remember wondering if my cousin Nicky was among the first responders still in the buildings when they fell. Thank God he wasn't. I remember wondering if any number of military personnel that I had worked with directly, and become friendly with were killed when the Pentagon was hit.

So at the end of the the day, none of the other stuff really matters. It's not about any of the other shit, it's about those who lost their lives, and those that went to help. New York recently honored my Uncle Tony, who closed up his restaurants the day it happened, and took his mobile festival setups to NYC and ran field kitchens for months after 9/11. This is the kind of shit that matters.

Nuff Said.

I feel ya man, but it is relevant. I don't believe in the conspiracy theories, but if they were true, that's a freaking bombshell that would rock the world like few other in modern history. Tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, have also already died in the "war on terror", most of them innocent civilians, so me thinks it would be quite important if it indeed turned out to be all a sham and they died for nothing. As I said I don't believe the theories, but I am a strong supporter of questioning government, and I see no harm in at least investigating the possibility. I don't believe in the theories because the logistics are unrealistic, not because the US gov wouldn't attempt something so vile.

As for this coming 9/11, indeed it is for the victims, the heroes, and the families.