my prediction about user 365_days_gone

he will probably post on this topic some more times to try and get us to believe that the government had private orders to murder 3,000 innocent people, and if we *the idiots who don't see the way it truly is* then he'll probably just post a farewell fuck you post, or he'll probably just stop posting one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I Penn And Teller call bullshit on 9/11 conspiracy theories

Nope. You guys are actually more open-minded to it than most people. Most people just freak out, roll their eyes and call me mental. Now some of you have already done so, so I dont respect you for that, but most of you havent. You should all atleast take some time to watch one of the films I have recommended. ;)

I wouldnt' say you're mental...but the evidence to support your argument is minimal compared to the evidence against it... it does make me wonder if you think someone is following you and putting something in the frosting on your flakes. That said, I am impressed by the eloquence of your argument.

Nah, I don't think I will.

While i would believe the Bush admin would be morally capable of such a task, i think its virtually impossible to pull off such a stunt and get away with it. There would have to be a large number of people who would have to be in on the scheme to make it work (the planners, engineers, hijackers, people who planted the building explosives, top admin etc.) and the likelihood of none of them ever being exposed by a witness or exposing the plan themselves would virtually impossible.

It would just be too hard to pull it off and not get caught. And seeing how the Bush admin so sloppily handled the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, they aren't even near competent to engineer such a grand plan successfully.

This.

whether bush orchestrated 9/11, simply let it happen, or was part of a larger picture of bureaucratic miscommunication, 9/11 happened, and was used as america's free pass into the middle east. we should be continuing to question america's presence in the middle east, rather than trying to point our fingers at something that ultimately distracts us from doing so.

and this.

Then I lost interest, upon noticing you're quite clearly mental.

Sodamned...of course there were. Almost every event of that calibre has them. It starts as a need to try to come up with an explanation for things so horrific that they can't be explained. The Great Depression, Pearl Harbor, various assassinations... I even subscribe to at least one...I truly believe that J.Edgar Hoover had his dirty little fingers in a number of assassinations over the years he ran the FBI. Given his hatred for the Kennedys, you really have to wonder. I'm not saying he pulled any triggers, but for a man who prided himself on knowing everything...I have always wondered...just what he knew about those particular episodes in history.

Hey guys watch this video. Its only 10 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQbbT0xEgZI

Why the hell did you want me to watch this? It doesn't have anything to do with this thread and the guy is clearly insane. The US is looking to put its own people in acid baths! This is on the same level as fear of a national ID card. It's going to happen, they're going to put people in camps! Call me when it actually does happen and I'll be protesting with you. This lunatic is not even telling people to protest, he is telling them "get your guns and be ready." If this guy was my neighbour I'd move tomorrow.

You guys should watch a little bit of that link - you'll waste a few minutes of your life but you'll never waste any more arguing with 365_days_gone again.

That shit functions as a distraction, to occupy the attention spans (in a completely ineffectual manner) of people who are angry at state and/or corporate tyranny, so that they aren't instead devoting their energies to unraveling actual authoritarian structures and agitating for popular control of society.

Edited by Bizud

Why the hell did you want me to watch this? It doesn't have anything to do with this thread and the guy is clearly insane. The US is looking to put its own people in acid baths! This is on the same level as fear of a national ID card. It's going to happen, they're going to put people in camps! Call me when it actually does happen and I'll be protesting with you. This lunatic is not even telling people to protest, he is telling them "get your guns and be ready." If this guy was my neighbour I'd move tomorrow.

You guys should watch a little bit of that link - you'll waste a few minutes of your life but you'll never waste any more arguing with 365_days_gone again.

That shit functions as a distraction, to occupy the attention spans (in a completely ineffectual manner) of people who are angry at state and/or corporate tyranny, so that they aren't instead devoting their energies to unraveling actual authoritarian structures and agitating for popular control of society.

OK well when you're being dragged from your home to concentration camps, dont come crying to me. Oh ya and by the time this happens, Canada and America will be one nation with one currency. ok? Peace! ;)

OK well when you're being dragged from your home to concentration camps, dont come crying to me. Oh ya and by the time this happens, Canada and America will be one nation with one currency. ok? Peace! ;)

you are truly insane. politically, canada can hardly sustain itself, let alone being a part of the united states. that would never work, no matter which side was in control. the area you're talking about is simply too large to be governed by one body, be they totalitarian or not.

again, i will reiterate: now what does george bush have to gain from apparently seizing power away from american citizens? he's out of office now and not involved in any way. how does he benefit? your theory would have some solid ground to stand on if perhaps bush refused to abdicate the presidency to obama when his term was up, but that did not happen. are you purporting that obama is a puppet president who's just doing bush's bidding? prove it. i agree that the american people have lost some significant freedoms (particularly in terms of freedom of the press, and issues of wiretapping) during bush's terms, but i would not go so far to state that they, or canada by proxy, are in danger of losing their freedoms completely. turn off the v for vendetta, and start paying attention.

why dont you speak for yourself, rather than have documentaries say it for you? furthermore, documentaries are not "truth," they are opinions, plain and simple. they can be well articulated and thought-provoking, but they never amount to more than an argument. a perspective. like the way a photograph does not depict "reality" a film is equally incapable of being "reflective" of "truth." that said, because someone took the time to make a film about something does not make it right, nor does it mean that it is infallible or perfect. i would have more respect for you and your theories if you were able to recognize the gaping flaws with these films, and were only using them to substantiate your claims, rather than hinging your own beliefs on them.

Thank you Michael for calling him out on this. I have a real problem with people who make claims, such as "Bush is Just like Hitler!" and "there is going to be another holocaust!" but when you ask them to further explain, they come up with nothing, saying that they watched a documentary or read a book, so they know much more than you do.

When I find myself in a "conversation" with these types, I usually just say, "you're right." and walk away. This drives them crazy.

you are truly insane. politically, canada can hardly sustain itself, let alone being a part of the united states. that would never work, no matter which side was in control. the area you're talking about is simply too large to be governed by one body, be they totalitarian or not.

again, i will reiterate: now what does george bush have to gain from apparently seizing power away from american citizens? he's out of office now and not involved in any way. how does he benefit? your theory would have some solid ground to stand on if perhaps bush refused to abdicate the presidency to obama when his term was up, but that did not happen. are you purporting that obama is a puppet president who's just doing bush's bidding? prove it. i agree that the american people have lost some significant freedoms (particularly in terms of freedom of the press, and issues of wiretapping) during bush's terms, but i would not go so far to state that they, or canada by proxy, are in danger of losing their freedoms completely. turn off the v for vendetta, and start paying attention.

why dont you speak for yourself, rather than have documentaries say it for you? furthermore, documentaries are not "truth," they are opinions, plain and simple. they can be well articulated and thought-provoking, but they never amount to more than an argument. a perspective. like the way a photograph does not depict "reality" a film is equally incapable of being "reflective" of "truth." that said, because someone took the time to make a film about something does not make it right, nor does it mean that it is infallible or perfect. i would have more respect for you and your theories if you were able to recognize the gaping flaws with these films, and were only using them to substantiate your claims, rather than hinging your own beliefs on them.

You still dont get it. Bush is not the mastermind behind it, it is deeper than that. Have you ever heard of the New World Order? Its the suit-wearing bastards that murdered 3000 people all in the name of invading an innocent country and fighting invisable terrorists. Its a power trip. Why did Hitler do the things he did? For power. The more we sit here and debate whther its true or not, the more these murderous criminals get away with their actions. I tell you to watch these documentaries because they have already prepared the citations to support their claims. On 9/11 3000 people were murdered. Do you really think these guys should get away with it? Stop wasting time. They deserve to be behind bars and tried for their treason! They murdered 3000 people in cold blood and people just let them get away with it. unbelievable.

I've seen most of those videos a long time ago. I don't want to come off as a nutbar, but I just like being open minded.

Alex Jones does seem over the edge, however he does provide sources to most of his allegations - compared to some nerd who whips up youtube videos with random shit thrown in just to hype up a bunch of nothing.

I find talking about conspiracies is alot like taking about religion. For every person who believes in it, theres equal amount of people who don't.

I mean lets face it, no one wants to hear about doom and gloom, especially when you can't control it.

You still dont get it. Bush is not the mastermind behind it, it is deeper than that. Have you ever heard of the New World Order? Its the suit-wearing bastards that murdered 3000 people all in the name of invading an innocent country and fighting invisable terrorists. Its a power trip. Why did Hitler do the things he did? For power. The more we sit here and debate whther its true or not, the more these murderous criminals get away with their actions. I tell you to watch these documentaries because they have already prepared the citations to support their claims. On 9/11 3000 people were murdered. Do you really think these guys should get away with it? Stop wasting time. They deserve to be behind bars and tried for their treason! They murdered 3000 people in cold blood and people just let them get away with it. unbelievable.

Who's gonna try these kids? you and I ? with pitchforks? oh I know we can start a revolution blow up the stock market...I mean not to burst your bubble, but how free do you want to be again? anarchy? cause that can happen go live on an island or in the far north in canada where you'll be the only guy for miles. trust me nobody will come bother you.

This freedom you are saying is being taken away by these NWO guys(and the hulkster just wants some money not your life) have been around since day 1, they were called kings, slave owners...carnegie, frick, Oppenheimer, whatever.... You think J F fucking K was some sort of fucking hero cause he took a bullet. You think a multi generation family of professional politicians stopped the black coats from marching in? I don't know what you feel like your being excluded from that your fore fathers had access too, infact I'd say you got a lot better chance at a fair shake these days then before. Unless you want to be unidentified rancher on the Oregon trail, where the law don't reach. I'm just so lost as to how you feel like bringing this to light will change your subjection. Your always gonna need to eat and work...find a better way to enjoy your free time...

ps

I totally am on board with the higher ups having generally speaking the same agenda, but that isn't a conspiracy that's just life. You think if obama is in the office on 9/11 it doesn't happen? You think no war on terror?

Who's gonna try these kids? you and I ? with pitchforks? oh I know we can start a revolution blow up the stock market...I mean not to burst your bubble, but how free do you want to be again? anarchy? cause that can happen go live on an island or in the far north in canada where you'll be the only guy for miles. trust me nobody will come bother you.

This freedom you are saying is being taken away by these NWO guys(and the hulkster just wants some money not your life) have been around since day 1, they were called kings, slave owners...carnegie, frick, Oppenheimer, whatever.... You think J F fucking K was some sort of fucking hero cause he took a bullet. You think a multi generation family of professional politicians stopped the black coats from marching in? I don't know what you feel like your being excluded from that your fore fathers had access too, infact I'd say you got a lot better chance at a fair shake these days then before. Unless you want to be unidentified rancher on the Oregon trail, where the law don't reach. I'm just so lost as to how you feel like bringing this to light will change your subjection. Your always gonna need to eat and work...find a better way to enjoy your free time...

ps

I totally am on board with the higher ups having generally speaking the same agenda, but that isn't a conspiracy that's just life. You think if obama is in the office on 9/11 it doesn't happen? You think no war on terror?

I didn't get any of those obscure metaphors. Possibly due to questionable grammar/punctuation/spelling ;)/.

Okay...that's a wee bit too much. I'm all for the concept of Secret Cabals that attempt to influence the course of human events...but the truth is, anyone with a large amount of money and power tries to that daily if they are unscrupulous enough. There is just too much evidence to support what happened on 9/11, happened as stated. Again...of course people took at advantage of what happened and molded it to suit their on intents...but that is all sir.

I didn't get any of those obscure metaphors. Possibly due to questionable grammar/punctuation/spelling ;)/.

guilty on all counts. :angry:

Bishop pretty much summed up what I was getting at.

That and I'm just lost as to what this kid is trying to get at. He's saying he's not free but how far does he want his freedoms to go ? Things are much better now then they were at any point in US history, for getting alternate ideas and life choices out there. Short of being some wild west criminal.

There's so much terrorism out there, is that being scripted as well? It makes plenty of sense for people committing these acts to want to take shots at the country in power(so to speak)

guilty on all counts. ;)

Bishop pretty much summed up what I was getting at.

That and I'm just lost as to what this kid is trying to get at. He's saying he's not free but how far does he want his freedoms to go ? Things are much better now then they were at any point in US history, for getting alternate ideas and life choices out there. Short of being some wild west criminal.

There's so much terrorism out there, is that being scripted as well? It makes plenty of sense for people committing these acts to want to take shots at the country in power(so to speak)

be careful what you post.....he might post a link to a video and how are you going to argue with that?????