What it all boils down to is an interpretation of the evidence. I submit that, if Jim Jones presented 365 with a cup of blue kool aid, and told him it was evidence of some heinous wrong doing...it would be consumed. Essentially he's Neo and Morpheus is holding the red m&m and the blue m&m in front of him. The evidence is available to be seen at any number of outlets.

Essentially he's arguing that the effects of 9/11 were really the cause...basically putting the cart before the horse. Do you really want to know the cause of 9/11????

HUBRIS...we lived in our giant glass towers with no fear of the outside world, and the impact that our footprints made in it... 9/11 was that reminder that we do have something to fear, that our footprints do leave a mark in the world. It took fanatics with a deep hatred for the values that we as a nation display to the world, to be manipulated by those with their own fearsome agenda, to commit one of the greatest acts of terrorism to get our attention.

ATTENTION GOTTEN

So what was our leaders response? "Let's manipulate this situation for all it's worth" and they did. Which is how we got to where we are now.

NO CONSPIRACY, NO FACELESS CABAL, NO PUPPETMASTERS... OPPORTUNISM IS THE WORD FOR THE DAY BOYS AND GIRLS, it's that fucking simple.

Edited by bishopx

calling someone crazy because they have a different opinion or perception than your own only makes you appear desperate to discredit them. why so sensitive? political and religious debate is pretty pointless in an environment like this. a person convinced against their will is of their opinion still.

oh, and sodamn:

What it all boils down to is an interpretation of the evidence. I submit that, if Jim Jones presented 365 with a cup of blue kool aid, and told him it was evidence of some heinous wrong doing...it would be consumed. Essentially he's Neo and Morpheus is holding the red m&m and the blue m&m in front of him. The evidence is available to be seen at any number of outlets.

Essentially he's arguing that the effects of 9/11 were really the cause...basically putting the cart before the horse. Do you really want to know the cause of 9/11????

HUBRIS...we lived in our giant glass towers with no fear of the outside world, and the impact that our footprints made in it... 9/11 was that reminder that we do have something to fear, that our footprints do leave a mark in the world. It took fanatics with a deep hatred for the values that we as a nation display to the world, to be manipulated by those with their own fearsome agenda, to commit one of the greatest acts of terrorism to get our attention.

ATTENTION GOTTEN

So what was our leaders response? "Let's manipulate this situation for all it's worth" and they did. Which is how we got to where we are now.

NO CONSPIRACY, NO FACELESS CABAL, NO PUPPETMASTERS... OPPORTUNISM IS THE WORD FOR THE DAY BOYS AND GIRLS, it's that fucking simple.

See but its more than that Micheal Moore crap where he says the U.S government only BENEFITED from 9.11. No, sorry my friends, the U.S government ORCASTRATED 9.11.

The 'explosions' were the sound of the floors collapsing down on one another.

And if no plane crashed in Pennsylvania, and no plane crashed into the pentagon, where did the planes, and people on them go?

And the 'pull' was referring the pulling the firefighters out of building 7.

Eyewitnesses to the plane hitting the pentagon: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/...ewitnesses.html

and also..

this.

I supplied you guys with evidence. Ive yet to hear any counter-evidence.

There's plenty, you're just ignoring it..

and I'm done.

There's plenty, you're just ignoring it..

and I'm done.

Youve yet to supply anything. Youre just one of those people who hears this kind of stuff and thinks "oh what a nut job" without having looked at either side. If looked at the facts AGAINST 9.11 and facts FOR 9.11, Ive chosen to belive 9.11 was an inside job based on the facts. Youre just one of those people who doesnt look at either side of the coin, and cops out instead of trying to educated himself.

nwo.jpg

NEW WORLD ORDER.

360, anyone can make a video on the internet and same goes with articles. People are reading everything you're writing but you don't seem to be reading anything they're writing. You're going to keep on believing what you want to believe and that's not going to change. You're not going to change anyone's views either if all you do is tell them they're ignorant or that they're wrong.

Your writing style and poor grammar aren't helping you either and you haven't really provided any "legitimate" sources. You need to cite real sources, not opinions, if you want people to take you seriously.

I also don't think anyone here called you a "nut job" but you might be a little paranoid ;) .

I would like people to take the time to actually educate themselves on the topic. I bet half of you havent even studied the facts on both sides. Take some time and learn about it. Im not saying go to the library and read an encyclopedia. Do that after. Thats why videos were made, to get you interested. After watching a 3 hour movie, if you are interested, go study the facts for yourself, if you dont care, or think its all a load of crap, then dont continue it. But atleast youve taken the time and looked into the matter. But most people just know nothing about it, or just dont care. I just think you should atleast take some time and look into it.

The fact of the matter is that we will NEVER in our life time find out the complete details of what happened on 9/11, other than the indisputable evidence that planes were crashed into buildings and a whole shitload of people died on that day, and that people are still dying and suffering today as a result of it.

Terrorism is just a word to get the masses scared, so that they get behind the government and go invade an innocent country.

Whether 9/11 was an inside job or not, this is true. They took advantage of a bad situation to "Fight terrorism" by spending billions of dollars at the cost of their nation. Not to mention the horrible things that go down there (I know a couple of soldiers and you wouldn't believe what they do to innocent people) not because they want to, but because they're told to.

365 Days Gone: Don't be discouraged by nay-sayers and let them persuade you otherwise. I didn't read much of this thread but I agree with most or all of what I read of your posts. You actually care about truth and use some common sense. Thank you for making this topic and spreading the information.

The North American Union is no doubt a real threat. Anyone who doesn't believe it's happening is simply far too into mainstream news.

I don't think you're crazy, I just think that you're taking a lot of supposition and altered video footage as gospel. You're entitled to you opinion, just as I'm entitled to disagree with it. I would say that Matthew makes a valid point in stating that the so called North American Union was definitely a threat to world stability in the previous US gov't administration...and again that's because the it was filled with opportunists that saw 9/11 and generally any instability (see, Darfur, Somalia, The Phillipines, The Congo, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc...) as an opportunity to further their self-serving agendas.

I am not ready to condemn the current administration after only two weeks in operation, already small steps have been taken to undo the damage wrought by the Bush administration. The ordered closure of Guantanamo Bay(and on that subject, hell no the Cubans don't get it back...they signed the deal it will be honored. When the people of that country no longer have a need to jump on makeshift rafts to escape to the US, they can have it back.), the declaration that we will withdraw from Iraq, and the plans to further insure stability in Afganistan to prevent further aggitation of Pakistan(who has Nuclear weapons and doesn't need to be aggitated.) are all steps in the right direction.

To quote John Mayer, "We're waiting on the world to change." I think it's finally starting too. So ultimately all the blame placing for the last eight years is simply what it is. Let's move forward and fix the damage, the criminals and victims of the past will be just that tomorrow...The problem with conspiracy theories is they are focused on the past, and never provide any positive movement into the future.

The only reason I would flat out call you crazy or dismiss you as such is if you let these theories blind you to wealth of positive opportunities the future holds.

Terrorism is just a word to get the masses scared, so that they get behind the government and go invade an innocent country.

so what's it called if people fire rockets from one country to the next to scare them? Or if a group of people with m-16's keep others from eating their own food?

The US has invaded "innocent" countries for it's entire lifespan...nothing changes and no excuse is needed.

iraq may have not have been involved with 9/11( why would the conspiracy not just say "we found some weapons, go us we were right all along" if it were that interested in defrauding the population.) no matter, iraq is hardly innocent.

I really think you should stop watching videos from your pc in your mom's house and talking to the kids at circuit city and travel abroad for a while. Maybe see some of these places where the masses are scared. Give your head a shake.

Edited by prototypepariah

365....hellooooo? I've read some excellent counters. where you at?

Absolutely no one has countered me with evidence that it WASNT an inside job. Ive just heard opinions on MY facts.

you keep saying this, but very early on i asked if you had bothered to read the 9/11 commission report. no response.
I did quite a while ago and noticed ALOT missing.

I am not ready to condemn the current administration after only two weeks in operation, already small steps have been taken to undo the damage wrought by the Bush administration.
Im not condemning them because they are the current administration. They're part of the New World Order. They want Amercans to think they live in a Democracy when really the leader is selected long before being voted for. No proof on this, but it is my theory.

Im not condemning them because they are the current administration. They're part of the New World Order. They want Amercans to think they live in a Democracy when really the leader is selected long before being voted for. No proof on this, but it is my theory.

Oh man, so you're one of those people who believe that there is this secret small circle of people controlling the world? I think you've watched Zeitgeist too many times.

Oh man, so you're one of those people who believe that there is this secret small circle of people controlling the world? I think you've watched Zeitgeist too many times.

One. I think Zeitgeist is a piece of crap.

Two. I believe in God. And the Bible says it will happen.

Three. There is a ton of proof attesting to the fact that there is a global elite controlling the world. Google the "Bildergerb group".

Let's start a topic about how the holocaust never happened. There's plenty of proof to support that, and people claimed it for years just like these "truth" groups.

Or a topic about the staged moon landing.

Or about how these conspiracy nuts end up doing more harm to any valid information they have with ridiculous conspiracy theories.

I did quite a while ago and noticed ALOT missing.

in order for us to properly discuss your theories, you're going to have to engage with my arguments a bit more than this. what was missing, exactly?

people have done a well enough job at poking holes in your theories without really knowing much about them. there's a lot that you're saying here that can be just discredited by common sense, regardless of whether we believe in the coming of the antichrist or not. personally, i believe that what you're saying is plausible, especially concerning the whole "six men in a room, controlling the world" theory. it's been well documented that a lot of decision making, particularly in the united states, is dictated by corporate-interest and those interests are significantly related to groups like the freemasons and places like bohemian grove.

what your theory lacks though, is a context. there's no "why." you've posited that a small group of people orchestrated 9/11 in order to manipulate people into sacrificing their freedoms, and also allowing the US into afghanistan/iraq without much question ... but if these guys are actually in control of the world and the way in which it functions (and as i understand it, they control it primarily through the economy), why would they need to orchestrate something to the proportions of 9/11 in order to coerce people into action? i mean, your theory (about the global elite) is not a new one. it's been around for 20 years, maybe more. it didn't just appear post-9/11, therefore, it was plausible even then that a small group of people could be in control of the globe. if they indeed had so much control, and for so long, why 9/11? if we (as in, the general population) are already enslaved, why do we need to be enslaved again?

Edited by borntohula