I do remember hearing something to that effect...It would have been the culmination of years of planning by a secret cabal of members of the British Aristocracy, to once again take back the colonies... By using De-Evolution, ie Devo. With Johnny Lydon at the the mic, it would have been the beginning of the formation of an army of under British command, right here in the USA... "Whip it!!" Would have been their rallying cry!!! And the playing of their cover of "Satisfaction" would have been the recruitment song. That's right, Devo playing a cover of a song by the leaders of yet another successful British Invasion, The Rolling Stones.

Rolling Stones are incredible. That is a band that I only recently discovered how awesome they really were, cause I previously Punk Rock - blinded myself. The way I saw it for so long, if everyone, my parents, my friends, said a band was awesome, I carried my doubts.

same goes for Beatles and U2. I can see clearly now. and now I feel exactly how my friends must have felt after I first introduced them to Mr. Matthew Good. The awesome past catalogue they were going to discover. It is all so great.

Yes did you know that there was a direct relationship between the Rolling Stone and Hugh Grant... Mick apparently dated a young Elizabeth Hurley...Hugh Grant only became famous because of dating Ms. Hurley. He was also part of that secret Cabal made up of British Aristocracy with plans to take back the colonies. It was believed that Mr. Grant could contribute to the subjugation of the USA by turning our women into mush with his suave charm, and disarming good looks. The success of their plans grow in leaps everytime "Love Actually"(which also seems to affect men as well), "Nine Months", "Mickey Blue Eyes", and "Two Weeks Notice" are shown.

Yes did you know that there was a direct relationship between the Rolling Stone and Hugh Grant... Mick apparently dated a young Elizabeth Hurley...Hugh Grant only became famous because of dating Ms. Hurley. He was also part of that secret Cabal made up of British Aristocracy with plans to take back the colonies. It was believed that Mr. Grant could contribute to the subjugation of the USA by turning our women into mush with his suave charm, and disarming good looks. The success of their plans grow in leaps everytime "Love Actually"(which also seems to affect men as well), "Nine Months", "Mickey Blue Eyes", and "Two Weeks Notice" are shown.

You know who else got famous for something like that? Ben Affleck. Man, that guy just totally leeched off of Matt Damon.

Nevertheless I honestly believe that within 10 years we will start getting ripped from our homes and families and being thrown into concentration camps. 10 years we will be living in the newer version of Nazi Germany.

I haven't read or watched most of the stuff u posted in this thread because i've got better things do to with my life (i'm really into 'Lost' Season 3 on DVD right now), but what u posted above is one of the craziest things i've read in awhile. I can't even comprehend what junk has led you to these conclusions.

I wouldn't even worry about it. Why? Because i am the Ghost Rider. And in 4.3 years i, the Spirit of Vengeance, will seek you down, stare into your eyes, and burn your soul.

Im starting to lose hope (not just because of this thread but because of people in general just not caring) in mankind.

Well i can agree with you there. I often waver in my hope for humanity. But what keeps giving me hope is that we are at least making progress. It's slow progress, but if you compare us to how we were 100 years ago, then compare that to 500 years ago, then 1000 years ago, we've made amazing progress. And everyday i live and go out into the world, i'm amazed how generally nice, polite, and caring people are to the person next to them. That caring hasn't translated yet to the people we don't see in the dark corners of this world, but we're getting there. Generally, the vast majority of people are good, and once we get past some of our own lust for material possesions & our ignorance of those suffering beyond our backyards, the world will be a great place...someday.

Whip it good.

Brendan, you are one bit of alright sir.

Coming from a family with a goodly number of cops in it, I can tell you that what Brendan says is true. When your life is at risk on a daily basis, yes when those who act in an aggressive manner don't respond to talking, any means to remove the threat can be employed. I did spend a good deal of my childhood and teen years living in the ghetto. I've seen drive by shootings, and I know people from the criminal element who are far better armed than the police. The world isn't perfect, but 365 the people you're painting as villains are far from it...I've looked at some of these so called "facts" you've provided...if anything some of it actually reinforces my opinions of the truth, as I see it.

I touched on this earlier, but let me hone in on it a little bit more...there is no way that the US would incorporate Mexico into any type of firm union. Here are the reasons why:

1) Mexico's criminal industries are out of control right now. Even with assistance from various foreign law enforcement entities, such as Scotland Yard, the DEA, etc...the drug lords have almost as much power as the gov't. They think nothing of attempting to kill high ranking police officials, with little fear of reprisal.

2) Financially, Mexico can barely support it's economy. The poverty level is very high. It would be too costly to provide for their social service infrastructure.

3) Border control, Mexico's own borders are like sieves...It's very easy to get into Mexico for several reasons, including the use of bribery and extortion.

4) The territory is too vast to be maintained by conventional policing, in effect we'd' have to actually use a bigger force than what's in Afghanistan and Iraq combined to police it. Again not feasible for several reasons.

5) If we incorporated them. they'd be subject to our way of life...meaning our rights and priviledges...that would change their way of life dramatically, and also cause major economic issues...

As you can see, there is no way in hell that this could ever happen. A move like this would take hundreds of years just to prepare. This isn't the 1800's manifest destiny doesn't work in this day and age.

You dont understand. They're not going to just merge the 3 places and act as if it was for everyones benefit. At the point where they merge the 3, it will be on. When they merge the 3 places, everyones freedoms will vanish, they will call in their gestapos and it will be game over for everyone. They slowly build the concentration camps and slowly brainwash people and act casual. The merging of the 3 will be one of the final steps of their plan. I know it sounds crazy, but the thing I dont get from non-believers is that IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE! Why are peple so naive that the same thing can be made to happen again!? I just dont get it.

ok watched like the 1st 10 min of Martial Law. Its stupid. The guy is going around baiting police officers during a high security setting with the freaking President coming & top politicians from the country for the RNC, this coming not too long after 9/11.

Why doesn't he try it now? or 2 years ago? I'm sure he could walk around NYC fine.

Ya, i also could go up to the U.S. Capitol Building right now with a camera and get some cops to bother me & tell me to turn of my camera and cry "WAAAAH!!! Police state!!! Wahhhh!!!"

Dude sounds like some smooth talking late-night infomercial host, and he's trying to sell a shit product. I want to slap my dick across his nose HARD!

ok. let's say for the sake of an argument, that 9/11 was orchestrated by the US government, or their higher-ups in the NWO. how does that then connect to concentration camps? there's a really big leap between these two ideas that i think is where most people find it difficult to find your theories legitimate. i'm going to ask you one more time, and if i don't get a response again, i'm going to stop posting in this thread: where is the "why?" (thanks for finally answering my 9/11 commission question, btw).

note: "why" cannot be explained in terms of "it has happened before" or "it is inevitable." those are both sweeping ideas which do not substantiate what you're saying in the least.

and just as a reminder, here is the other instance where i asked you a similar question:

what your theory lacks though, is a context. there's no "why." you've posited that a small group of people orchestrated 9/11 in order to manipulate people into sacrificing their freedoms, and also allowing the US into afghanistan/iraq without much question ... but if these guys are actually in control of the world and the way in which it functions (and as i understand it, they control it primarily through the economy), why would they need to orchestrate something to the proportions of 9/11 in order to coerce people into action? i mean, your theory (about the global elite) is not a new one. it's been around for 20 years, maybe more. it didn't just appear post-9/11, therefore, it was plausible even then that a small group of people could be in control of the globe. if they indeed had so much control, and for so long, why 9/11? if we (as in, the general population) are already enslaved, why do we need to be enslaved again?
Edited by borntohula

365, i was kind of like you at one point. i'm not saying that i don't believe there's some fishy business going on behind the scenes (there's no doubt about it in my opinion – every person in this world is on their own personal agenda, including those with the most influence/power), but do you seriously think the second Holocaust could be pulled off with so many people watching for it? have a little faith in human kind, we're not all sheep you know. i can see that you really just want make sure everyone knows that the devil is in town before he stabs us all in the back, but unless you want to promote the ideals you're clearly against, putting the thought out there and leaving it speak for itself is all you can do. what people do with the thoughts you share is their choice and that is what makes this a free world. debate will get you no where when it comes to beliefs unless someone is looking for a change in their reality. like i said earlier, "a person convinced against their will is of their opinion still".

if you're into "talk" style videos go check out consciousmedianetwork.com and try to gather some varying opinions on what's going on in this world, because there's a lot more to it than all this propaganda and it's still from a source that i think someone like yourself might consider credible. from what i gather, you strike me as the type who has no faith in any well known news source because of who ultimately owns and thus naturally drives the main message/plot of them (i rarely follow the news because of this. i work in marketing – i'm not falling for anyone's shit, and a lot of the mainstream media is just that). anyway, fear itself is the only thing to fear and it seems that whatever you're exposing yourself to has made you a little antsy, so you may want to try opening up to some new ideas… otherwise you're only contributing to the negativity in this world if you don't stop focusing on it, know what i mean? quantum physics, check it out.

Edited by hum-an-ole

ok. let's say for the sake of an argument, that 9/11 was orchestrated by the US government, or their higher-ups in the NWO. how does that then connect to concentration camps? there's a really big leap between these two ideas that i think is where most people find it difficult to find your theories legitimate. i'm going to ask you one more time, and if i don't get a response again, i'm going to stop posting in this thread: where is the "why?" (thanks for finally answering my 9/11 commission question, btw).

note: "why" cannot be explained in terms of "it has happened before" or "it is inevitable." those are both sweeping ideas which do not substantiate what you're saying in the least.

and just as a reminder, here is the other instance where i asked you a similar question:

Sorry, theres many people asking questions, Im trying to answer them all.

The WHY completely comes down to committing an attack, blaming it on someone else all to get the masses behind the government. They blow up the Trade towers, murdering 3000 people and then say "Look what the terrorists did" and then the masses get all afraid and get behind their government saying "please good government! Please save us from the terrorists". So theres the why. Same thing Hitler did. Same thing Bush did. Hitler burned down the Reichstag building and blamed it on another person (I believe Poland) in order to give him a reason to invade another country. Exact same thing Bush did. Burn down the Trade Towers and then blame it on invisible terrorists just to get the masses behind a war based on fear and lies. So theres your WHY.

as i've said before, i agree that fear was used as a tactic to make americans complicit in the war in iraq, as well as complicit in sacrificing some of their own freedoms, but i hardly see how that then leads to north americans living in concentration camps within the next ten years. this is a tactic that has been used before, yes, by hitler, but also by virtually every other western-world leader in a time of "crisis." i'm not contesting that governments have previously used horrific events, or even economic crises to dupe people into surrendering themselves to the "safety" that a government represents, nor am i trying to defend that abuse of governmental power. however, your evocation of hitler in this context is simply a device that attempts to work in a very similar way to this "fear mongering," which, if anything, makes you a hypocrite. you're trying to scare us into some sort of action or belief, in an attempt to make up for your lack of evidence for this theory in a context that exists beyond 9/11.

it's 2009. how can you honestly connect 9/11 to the enslavement of north america? how long is this enslavement going to take? and again, i will reiterate: why bother putting us in concentration camps if we're already being controlled by the NWO?

Edited by borntohula

Why put us in concetration camps? Didnt I just explain this? These people want you do be their slaves. They want to beat you and make you their dogs. The concentration camps are their way of implementing it. You're right, its 2009. So why can people not learn from the mistakes that have been made before? IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. How ignorant do people have to be to let it happen again!?

ok watched like the 1st 10 min of Martial Law. Its stupid. The guy is going around baiting police officers during a high security setting with the freaking President coming & top politicians from the country for the RNC, this coming not too long after 9/11.

Why doesn't he try it now? or 2 years ago? I'm sure he could walk around NYC fine.

Actually, hes done many documentaries long after 9/11 as well.

Okay I'm convinced what can we do to stop this onslaught? What's our goals? I don't want to be a slave! I don't want to live in a camp, unless it's crystal lake!(see what I did there!)

SAVE US PLEASE!!!

ps - my ad says new kids is playing in erie, pa on the 22nd of march ? anyone else interested?

this is ridiculous.

WHY DO THEY WANT US TO BE THEIR SLAVES? it's a simple question, but all you can answer me with is "because" and "it's happened before." i don't think i need to be the person to point out that just because something has happened before, does not mean it can or will happen again. it's not that black and white. history is not cyclical. sure, events repeat, or there might be similarities here and there, but i don't think the future is that much of a sure-thing. i'm positive that if the holocaust wasn't such a great rhetorical device for you to deploy in your argument for the purposes of scaring people into thinking what you're writing about has a grain of truth to it, then you'd probably be a holocaust denier too.

i'm tired of repeating myself and tired of being answered in contradictions and unsubstantiated claims. it's people like you who give the left a bad name.

seacrest out.

this is ridiculous.

WHY DO THEY WANT US TO BE THEIR SLAVES? it's a simple question, but all you can answer me with is "because" and "it's happened before." i don't think i need to be the person to point out that just because something has happened before, does not mean it can or will happen again. it's not that black and white. history is not cyclical. sure, events repeat, or there might be similarities here and there, but i don't think the future is that much of a sure-thing. i'm positive that if the holocaust wasn't such a great rhetorical device for you to deploy in your argument for the purposes of scaring people into thinking what you're writing about has a grain of truth to it, then you'd probably be a holocaust denier too.

i'm tired of repeating myself and tired of being answered in contradictions and unsubstantiated claims. it's people like you who give the left a bad name.

seacrest out.

hear, hear, borntohula speaks the truth.

do you think he'll listen? Probably not. any bets on how long he'll keep up with this? I give him 2 weeks to a month.

this is ridiculous.

seacrest out.

Oh my, are you braindead? Youre like a child who just keeps asking why after being given an answer. They want to makes us their slaves, because that is what they are driven by. They are people who think only of themselves and think the masses are trash and disposable. Thats all. It is what they want!

Okay I'm convinced what can we do to stop this onslaught? What's our goals? I don't want to be a slave! I don't want to live in a camp, unless it's crystal lake!(see what I did there!)

SAVE US PLEASE!!!

ps - my ad says new kids is playing in erie, pa on the 22nd of march ? anyone else interested?

You can start spreading this truth of what you have learned today to your friends. Get them behind the cause that the New World Order DOES exist and ARE planning on stripping people of their freedoms! I hand out free DVDs and flyers, but all it really takes is a committed person who spreads this truth to others. If enough people get behind what we're doing, then maybe one day these bastards can get put behind bars where they belong. I believe there are still some good people in the world who are high enough up that can make it happen.

Hitler burned down the Reichstag building and blamed it on another person (I believe Poland) in order to give him a reason to invade another country. Exact same thing Bush did. Burn down the Trade Towers and then blame it on invisible terrorists just to get the masses behind a war based on fear and lies. So theres your WHY.

1) Poland is not a person.

2) He blamed the communists, jews, gays, mentally handicapped people.

3) You have no proof at all that Bush did this. You've only posted speculation. You do not cite any legitimate facts, only other people's speculation.

You keep calling people ignorant but you just don't like their replies. You're ignoring the good replies to your posts because you can't counter them.

Your writing style implies that you're a very religious person, have you talked any of this over with your parish priest? See what they have to say about it.

Yes I talk it over with other Christiani, some believe it, but the sad fact is that most of them are too close-minded to accept it, despite the Bible clearly saying it will happen.

And the fact is that Hitler did it. There is 100% proof that he did it, so its completely understandable that Bush did the same thing.

And if you read my earlier post, you will see that I have already provided some proof for the Trade Towers being an inside job.

And the fact is that Hitler did it. There is 100% proof that he did it, so its completely understandable that Bush did the same thing.

That sentence doesn't even make sense. You're saything things again without citing a single fact. Throwing Hitler and Bush's name out there doesn't prove anything, you're just saying them like they're synonymous but you don't have anything to back it up.

I'm assuming you don't think evolution is real either?

Where does it say in the Bible that the NWO wants to make us their slaves? Have you read the Bible?

And if you read my earlier post, you will see that I have already provided some proof for the Trade Towers being an inside job.

I did read your posts, no you didn't. You just speculated again and might have cited some other guy speculating too.

Suburbanite

Group: NF Fanatics

NF$: 227 +

Name: Brad

Member No.: 1,993

EVIDENCE:

Operation Northwoods.

There is a de-classified document where the government put plans to paper to commit terrorism in the United States and blame it on Cuba in order to give them a reason to invade. Luckily this was never put into action due to JFK refusing to sign off on it.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

Does this not show what the government is capable of?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

NORAD stands down.

Why is it that in the most protected air space in the world, two planes were able to be hijacked and flown into the towers? How is that possible?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...18-norad_x.htm

-----------------------

Explosives in the towers.

Many firefighters have went public saying they heard explosives going off in the towers.

(not sure if that videos right, but Im pretty sure it is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

------------------------

Firefighters claimed "heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel.

11. Unflinching Look Among the Ruins, NYPost.com, 3/3/04

(Page has been discountinued)

--------------------------------

Building 7.

Later on in September 11th, Building 7 caught on fire and was later --according to Larry Silverstein-- "pulled"...the demolition term for demolitioning a building. What was in Building 7? Department of Defence, CIA, Secret Service, Securities and Exchange Commision. They tried to destroy the evidence of their sloppy treasonist act.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

-----------------------------------

Not to mention that before any of the Trade Towers debris could be examined, it was all shipped off and destroyed.

How did they get the bombs in the building?

Weeks before September 11th, there was an alarm where everyone had left the building.

---------------------------------

Oh and theres those phony phone calls from family members who were on the planes where Mark Bingham says "Mom...this is Mark Bingham"...I swore I heard one of them before where it just sounds completely rigged.

------------------------------------

Then theres the clear evidence of explosions going off in the towers all the way down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8B-...eature=related

Then theres the pentagon pictures I where no plane hit the pentagon?

http://www.brasscheck.com/videos/911/pentagon-aerial.jpg

Then theres the third plane, where it landed in a field and there is just a big hole. No plane. No parts. Nothing. Oh, I culd go on and on with this crap.