Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

Matthew Good 2012 Us Tour

Just posted some news on a possible US tour on the front page!

edit: MG just told me that this will be an acoustic tour!

More info: Matthew Good 2012 US Tour, Free Show, and Contests

Post any additional dates if you find them here, please!

edit: More 2012 Tour Dates available and confirmed!

Great news! Let's hope he plays in DC proper this time (Black Cat?) so I can convince more of my friends to come along. Iota (the venue he played in Arlington) sold out for the last full band tour, so I don't see the space upgrade being a problem.

I hope this isn't a really short Spring Tour. I'm stuck in an isolated Northern city until June and would LOVE to catch this tour as it's sure to be filled with obscure rarities.

Pollstar has a Feb 28th date at House of Blues in Cleveland, Ohio.

And it looks like Tickemaster wiped the other dates out of their database.

Edited by uglyredhonda
  • Upvote 1

are tickets not on sale for the Pittsburgh date yet? I went to the site but it isn't letting me buy tickets

are tickets not on sale for the Pittsburgh date yet? I went to the site but it isn't letting me buy tickets

I doubt they're on sale. It's pretty early - I believe the tour is still being worked out, so most of these dates aren't really "official" yet.

Edited by uglyredhonda

The dates were just announced for the spring solo acoustic tour, with a few more dates to follow.. 18 cities thus far (Feb 10th to March 7th).... the Pittsburgh is listed as TBA for date of sale but some cities go on sale on the 11th of November

wow I didn't know so many people on here cared about my old home town(pittsburgh) club cafe is super tiny..for those of you considering the drive. You could do a rust belt tour and hit up cleveland too.

Is that the total tour? I thought he had a decent reception in philly, and would play here as well as D.C. ; / hoping for a couple more days. If not Bowery is doable.

Only a 3 hr drive to Rochester... hm.

I'm thinking the exact same thing... saw him there last year...might be time for another roadtrip :)

bah, I move closer to Club Infinity/Town Ballroom and he plays Niagara Falls...can't win ;o)

Yensid, I love your handle and avatar.

Yensid, I love your handle and avatar.

Thank you, the avatar is particularly fitting for me ;o)

are any canadians upset that the US tour is acoustic? i would have loved to see a solo acoustic show, but dont know if Rabbits would have been played. thoughts?

i have a feeling mg will do another small pass with acoustic. at least i hope he does!

Also updated the 2012 listings, more prices listed.

Matt asked if fans would be interested in an acoustic tour next year on facebook a while ago, I think he said in fall 2012 specifically, I assume that would be Canada. Of course the response was positive, I think we'll most likely see that.

I'm upset that I don't get a full band tour. I hear that the new team was awesome.

got my ticket for Pittsburgh, is anybody else coming? Anybody want to do a meet up? Show is 21 and up so maybe drinks before the show?