Crusader

Matthew Good 2012 Us Tour

The Dallas concert was simply amazing. Even though he was under the weather you wouldn't have even noticed unless you met him after the show. He looked pretty sick. :(

I can't remember the order but here are the songs I remember hearing:

Prime Time Deliverance

Champions of Nothing

Alert Status Red

Apparations

Avalanche

Born Losers

While we were Hunting Rabbits

Metal Airplanes

Load me up

How it goes

Suburbia

Black Helicopter

There were a few more his last song for the encore was

Generation X Wing w/12 String

Note to tell venue, turn off tvs when he makes the stage.

Note to audience , dont play the where I am from Canada game.

still on cloud 9 from Dallas show. We hired the baby sitter

And my wife told me it was our best date ever. She was happy for me to

Meet him after the show. Matt was sick and in pjs

But spent the time to let us say hi.

I do hope he kicks this respiratory illness soon... poor bugger.

I'm really worried about the guy. He has a history of such. He always seems to get sick on every tour. He seems to almost have a permanent wheeze now, you could hear it all last Canadian tour and in interviews just as LOES came out. Plus he posted pictures recently of himself smoking, which is insane.

Get well Matty.

He's been in pj's every time I've met him on the tour bus. Nothing wrong with that of course *is typing this in pj's*

I do hope he recovers soon too. He does get sick often, but then I'm sure his schedule is weird too in terms of sleep so that might have something to do with it.

So I went to the Chicago show last night. Great show. He definately put all his energy into it.

Set list was as follows in order cause I tracked it on my iPhone.

Champions of Nothing

Born Losers

Metal Airplanes

While We Were Hunting Rabbits

Avalanche

Load Me Up

Fine Art of Falling Apart

Alert Status Red

Black Helicopter

Strange Days

How It Goes

Prime Time Deliverance

Apparitions

Encore---

Suburbia

Zero Orchestra

Sort of a Protest Song

Generation X-Wing

Talked with some very nice folks from Chicago, Winnepeg, and Hamilton. Seems like most people were from out of town.

My fiancee and I met him after and he was not looking good. He was gracious enough to say hi, sign some things, and take a pic. I feel very fortunate to see him for the fifth time and meet him for a third time.

I was also in attendance at the Chicago show last night. I met Matt (the poster above me) outside the venue before the show. Matt put on a show that exceeded my expectations, and they were high. Incredible overall performance, especially avalanche and the fine art of falling apart.

Also of note from the Chicago show, Matt mentioned that "Fine Art of Falling Apart" might be his favorite song he's ever written and there are a million things he'd change about that Loser Anthems version if he could (recorded in one take).

He also stated that Chicago is one of his favorite cities and after this tour, he'd probably only hit Chicago and Buffalo moving forward.

Both he and Emily were clearly worn down from the road, but they didn't let it show in their performances. Great energy throughout (including the trademark rants and between song banter).

Hey, havent posted here in forever. i used to have the username icantremember1989 however have no idea what email that was connected to, hence new username. Ok so i waited to long to get tix for the nyc show and it is now sold out. I am distraught. I was hoping someone here has Matts email it was on his site recently but it seems to be gone now. my only hope is that Matt might be able to help me.

What an amazing show. So Long Mrs. Smith, Tripoli, Zero Orchestra, Life beyond, rabbits, just to name a few. Matt played for just under 2 hrs and seemed in great spirits even while battling illness. Awesome set and show. If you get the chance to see him live you should definitely do it.

Hi all at The Bored, I've been lurking for a while but wanted to give you guys the set list from Pittsburgh tonite. Matt's still sick but f'n awesome! A lot of crowd interaction (so much for just playing the songs, right Matt? :D ) Thanks so much Matt, hopefully you'll someday come back to Pittsburgh but even if you don't I'll make the trek to Buffalo to see you because you make it worth the trip!

Club Cafe / Pittsburgh, PA/ 2/29/2012

Champions of Nothing

Alert Status Red

Born Losers

Avalanche

Strange Days

Motorway to Roswell (Pixies cover)

Metal Airplanes

Suburbia

Zero Orchestra

Load Me Up

How It Goes

Apparitions

ENCORE

The Fine Art of Falling Apart

Life Beyond the Minimum Safe Distance

So Long Mrs Smith

Tripoli

Generation X-Wing

Great set, but I see he's started to leave off Ommissions of the Omen. I'm hoping for that one in New York.

chipchipperson, sorry you couldn't get a ticket. I am happy to hear that the show sold so well though...did you check maybe stubhub.com?

They are 79 bucks on stubhub. I am considering it because why the fuck not. However, i am wondering if these sellers are authorized? Not in the mood to spend upwards of about 180 for 2 fake tickets.

Also, after some deliberation (2 cigarettes and 1 1/2 breeders songs.) I find myself in a quandary. Does some asshole on stubhub deserve to profit more than Matt? No. And do i really have $180 dollars to spend? BUT how often is Matthew Good 15 Minutes from your place? Never. its an endless cycle.

Craigslist is the last place I'd buy an event ticket.

I wouldn't worry about how much the other guy will profit. Matt already made the money on the ticket. But it's up to you, you know what you can handle. Did you go to any of the recent NY shows?

Crescent Ballroom, 2/19/12 Phoenix, AZ

It was an incredible show, it was like the whole crowd was just hanging out with Matt. He interacted with us the whole time. His banter withh We had a great time and even though he didn't feel well, he still took the time to meet and greet with us afterwards. The setlist was great, but he only played "Darlin" from Lights. He really worked the hell out of the Loser Anthems though. Just an incredible performance.

Life Beyond the Minimum Safe Distance

Metal Airplanes

Born Losers

Avalanche

Fated

I'm a Window

Strange Days

The Fine Art of Falling Apart

It's Been a While Since I Was Your Man

Prime Time Deliverance

Alert Status Red