Crusader

Matthew Good 2012 Us Tour

Help?

I am a little late to the party, I signed up for Dime and am trying to track down any Matthew Good material.

So far I haven't been able to find anything.

Does anyone know if the video was taken down? Or does someone need to be logged on and seeding it for me to find it?

The Philadelphia video is still there and there are currently 4 people seeding it, myself included. If you just search 'Matthew Good' you will get thousands of returns. If you search '+Matthew +Good', it will narrow down the searches.

Or maybe this works:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=397724

(One other little note about being a new member on Dimeadozen. They enforce a share ratio of 0.25 every 5GB. The Philadelphia video is 5.12GB. If it is the very first thing you download and no one uploads from you, you will be immediately locked out of any future downloading until your share ratio improves which will be difficult with just one torrent to seed. If you are just planning to download the Philadelphia video and be done with it, you'll be okay. But if you're interested in downloading more bootlegs in the future, I would strongly recommend downloading a couple smaller bootlegs (like <1 GB audio bootlegs) first to try to save your share ratio, especially if you want anything that currently has a lot of leechers.)

Got the Philidelphia video and I gotta say thank you GuitarmanMC5! You really did a great job!

I've got another dimeadozen related question. The two Matt Good bootleg audio concerts available both downloaded as VLC video files. I tried going into properties and changing them to media player files so that I could put them on my ipod but had no luck, Itunes didn't recognize them.

Any suggestions on how to change them?

Audio bootlegs on Dimeadozen are nearly always FLAC files, which I believe can be played by VLC Player. To put them on your iPod, you will need to convert them to mp3 or another supported audio format. I've found it increasingly difficult to find a good free FLAC converter. I am using 'Cool FLAC to mp3 Converter' right now but there are probably better ones out there.