Manchalivin

Media Club (Vancouver Secret Show)

Well Matt has certainly piqued my curiosity. From his website:

"As mentioned, I’ll be on CFOX at 4pm PST on Wednesday. You might want to listen. There might be something you'll want to hear. That’s all I’m going to say."

Edited by Crusader
split from 2012 US Acoustic Tour

I recorded it. I'd be happy to share if it's allowed. I just joined and tried to PM you but I guess I can't yet so let me know how I can share.

And, uh, to keep on topic, I've been a fan for a couple years but I will finally be seeing Matt Good live for the first time in Rochester next month. :)

Media Club, Vancouver - Feb 9th 2012

Champions

Set Me On Fire

Little Terror

Rabbits

Strange Days

Prime Time

Born Losers - with banjo played by Matt's friend

99%

Suburbia

Alert

Fine Art

How It Goes

Apparitions

Avalanche

-----------------

Protest

Zero Orchestra

Keep the Customer Satisfied

Running for Home

Omissions (first time since '96 Matt said)

So Long Mrs. Smith

Life Beyond Minimum Safe Distance

What a show! Extremely hard to pick favourites with a set like that! The whole show was a little over 2.5 hours with a TON of banter, which I thought was both entertaining and hilarious.

Matt was definitely a little rusty! There were a couple of hiccups throughout the show, I obviously can't complain. He was also drinking rum most of the time, so maybe that had something to do with it. One of the better shows I have seen throughout the years, not only was it a great set but Matt really seemed to be enjoying himself. Hopefully I'll be able to make it down to Seattle tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Holy shit. That's amazing.

Obviously he won't go that long on stage in the states, but the setlist alone has made me excited (although I think I've heard Avalanche at every show I've been to).

Looks like he figured out his Rabbits acoustic version. Am amazed by Omissions of the Omen...Running For Home acoustic? This is all very cool.

Media Club, Vancouver - Feb 9th 2012

Champions

Set Me On Fire

Little Terror

Rabbits

Strange Days

Prime Time

Born Losers - with banjo played by Matt's friend

99%

Suburbia

Alert

Fine Art

How It Goes

Apparitions

Avalanche

-----------------

Protest

Zero Orchestra

Keep the Customer Satisfied

Running for Home

Omissions (first time since '96 Matt said)

So Long Mrs. Smith

Life Beyond Minimum Safe Distance

What a show! Extremely hard to pick favourites with a set like that! The whole show was a little over 2.5 hours with a TON of banter, which I thought was both entertaining and hilarious.

Matt was definitely a little rusty! There were a couple of hiccups throughout the show, I obviously can't complain. He was also drinking rum most of the time, so maybe that had something to do with it. One of the better shows I have seen throughout the years, not only was it a great set but Matt really seemed to be enjoying himself. Hopefully I'll be able to make it down to Seattle tomorrow.

I really wanted to hear 'How It Goes' on the last tour. Omissions?? Life Beyond?? Amazing. Buh. BUHH