Crusader

Matthew Good 2012 Summer Tour

First set of news is arriving, I'll be posting more dates as they arrive.

Matthew Good will be playing a free show at Yonge-Dundas (Toronto) for NXNE anytime between June 15th, 2012.

Date is TBA.

Info: http://nxne.com/2012...play-nxne-2012/

The dates we know of so far will be posted on our concert listings.

Full Calgary Folkfest lineup announce and no Matt there, but Sinead O'Connor cancelled so they need to fill a headline spot. MG would totally make trying head to Calgary for Folk Fest even more worthwhile than just Iron and Wine, Jeff Magnum, Whitehorse and a couple others.

You know what is awesome about that Calgary show for the Rotary House?

That 54-40 is on the bill as well. Matt Good and Dave Genn burying the hatchet perhaps?

Seems unlikely given the last public thing he said on the matter... but given that was public, who am I to say.

Matt Good was revealed to be on the list of people playing the Ottawa Folk Festival. Looks like Matt is playing on Thursday, September 6, from 8-9:30PM.

If I'm in the area, I'll make the trek out. Anyone else planning on seeing this show?

Matt Good was revealed to be on the list of people playing the Ottawa Folk Festival. Looks like Matt is playing on Thursday, September 6, from 8-9:30PM.

If I'm in the area, I'll make the trek out. Anyone else planning on seeing this show?

thanks, added the show to our list.

I'll be going.. already have tickets.

According to former user Finboy, this is the set from the show in Calgary:

Van national

Born losers

Window

Zero orchestra

Jazz interlude

Alert status

Automatic

Shallow low

X-rated

Time bomb

Load me up

Non populous

Apparitions

Giant

Weapon

Pat was playing drums for this show as well.

Yeah, I agree with you finboy. Poor Gord. That must have hurt. He asked the crowd not to throw sh*t at him. A fight also broke out in the front row. A guy tried to agressively punch a guy out. It looked pretty bad. Gord then did a rant about the fighters. He's a funny guy. I like when the crowd sang O Canada before the encore. That was cool. I recorded the Hip concert and Matt's set. They turned out good. I can post them here, if I am allowed to.