Ray_Gun

Avalanche Vinyl For Sale Or Trade

I'm not sure if everyone is after this as a collectible, or they just really want the record. The copy I have has been opened and played once. The reason I have decided to let this one go is that it has been signed by Matt Good, but it was signed to my ex. The signature and message are on the inside of the case. I can send anyone who is interested a picture of the message and signature if you wish. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Edited by Ray_Gun

I'm not sure if everyone is after this as a collectible, or they just really want the record. The copy I have has been opened and played once. The reason I have decided to let this one go is that it has been signed by Matt Good, but it was signed to my ex. The signature and message are on the inside of the case. I can send anyone who is interested a picture of the message and signature if you wish. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Interested! Send me an email brocktv.athiessen at gmail dot com.

Thanks

PM sent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.