Guest girl

Wanted: A Ticket To The July 11Th Stampede Roundup Concert

I am looking to buy a ticket to the July 11th private show at Fort Calgary. It features Matthew Good, The Tragically Hip, and 54-40. Thanks.

Guest girl

Holy smokes!! Woah. I just checked kijiji Calgary for tickets and minimum prices are unreal. One ticket sold for $75 at the ticket office.

Now look at how much they cost on kijiji:

$400 for both tickets / 2 = $200 per ticket

$450 for both tickets / 2 = $225 per ticket

$475 for both tickets / 2 = $237.50 per ticket

$500 for both tickets / 2 = $250 per ticket

$600 for both tickets / 2 = $300 per ticket

$1500 both tickets obo / 2 = $750 per ticket

People sure like to rip people off to make a quick buck. I didn't know there were so many scalpers in Calgary. What ever happened to selling at face value? I guess greed and taking advantage of people is the #1 priority these days.

Guest girl

Found. I managed to get one for $190. I'm totally broke now. Oh well. This concert better be good for that price. Just kidding. ;)

It looks like other people on kijiji are in the same boat and don't like being taken for a ride...

• Looking to purchase 1 or 2 Stampede Roundup tickets for $100 each. Come on scalpers, they cost $75 a piece!!!! Hope the gougers get stuck with the tickets....
  • Hi there! Looking for some stampede roundup tickets to do some client networking. Not interested in those of you trying to gouge, as they were only $75 a piece. If you have some you're simply not using, I'd be happy to pay a reasonable price for them. Much appreciated.
  • Only interested in purchasing tickets AT COST ($80/ticket). Perhaps a small cash incentive.
  • Looking to purchase for face value 3 tixs to stampede roundup concert on July 11, 2012.
  • Please contact me if you have a couple of tickets to spare. Not looking to pay outrageous prices, but will pay a little over face value.

My sentiments exactly. I hope the gougers get stuck with the tickets...

At this rate, I don't think these buyers will get the price they're asking for. The scalpers far outweigh the fair sellers.

Edited by girl

Guest girl

Hi Shane. Aww, thanks for thinking of me anyways. That was very thoughtful of you.

I didn`t think I was going in the first place, because it it was a private party. I couldn`t bring myself to pass this up though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.