THE MAN

The New Album Begins

The clips are sounding more upbeat and a bit faster in tempo. I've felt several of his songs over the past few years have been a little too slow, so this is a nice change of pace. I'm excited. Can't wait to have the album.

Edited by Gomo

I am so freakin' pumped for this record :cd:

Matthew Good has yet to disappoint me, even if certain records weren't exactly what I had initially expected them to be (e.g. WLR&RR). Each album holds a particular emotional element for me, so every one feels a bit special kkk

Edited by OriginalSpecies

This is a little off topic, but I love it when a radio station does their homework.

I was listening to Calgary radio station X92.9 this afternoon, and the DJ was talking in length about Matt Good after they played one of his songs.

He talked about how Matt is working on the new album. He also knew some other small tidbits about Matt. He mentioned that Matt's life has gone through some rough patches recently. For instance, Casey their dog was run down by a car and lost one of legs. He innocently referred to Casey as being a "tripod" now, but he could probably outrun any person in a race. He has seen other dogs with three legs and bet that Casey probably runs super fast as well. That's cute.

He also mentioned that someone intentionally opened their gate and let their horses out. This DJ must read Matt's website on a regular basis. That's really cool. I have a whole new respect for this station. CJAY92 has never even come close to that. They just scratch the surface and barely know anything about Matt Good.

X92.9 sure like to play Symbolistic White Walls a lot. They must love that song or something. :)

Edited by girl