Tim

The Shawshank Redemption

Okay Tim, this is just getting freakin' rediculous. First it was back to the future, and now it's shawshank redemption....

...Shawshank Redemption is one of my all time favourite movies...I love Tim Robbin's and I love Morgan Freeman even more, he's one of my favourite actors.

Oh dear me. I saw a special on tonight with clips from it. It was an interview with Robbins, Freeman, and the director, and it looked recent although it was covering their experience of making Shawshank. Morgan said so many fans tried to spread it with word of mouth but couln't get the name. He had people coming up and telling him they loved him in the Shimshunk Reduction.

Okay Tim, this is just getting freakin' rediculous. First it was back to the future, and now it's shawshank redemption....

...Shawshank Redemption is one of my all time favourite movies...I love Tim Robbin's and I love Morgan Freeman even more, he's one of my favourite actors.

I think we must've been seperated at birth.

Telepathic Twins. It could be a new type.

"Ma'am, you've got telepathic twins."

"But there's only one baby here..."

"Yes ma'am, your daughters mind twin is in Singapore. We just tracked her down on our radar."

Then again, it might get a little complicated.

yes tim, i do still talk to my equivalent...me made fun of the olympic opening ceremonies for an hour and a half over msn...it was very fun as our senses of humor are the same...