Mouko

The 9/11 Pentagon Attack

yes that is quite the conundrum...and rather chilling to boot...one of my mothers coworkers family was hurt there....he was a minor consultant in one of the surrounding wedges...

That's stupid. Not that he was hurt but that he had to get hurt for something that might be a conspiracy. They probably organized it to give them reason to portray that they were further under attack than in actuallity allowing bush to justify harsher retaliation.

If this is a conspiracy, I don't think the purpose of it would be necessarily to justify a larger retaliation, if anything it would be to scare people into thinking that nobody and nowhere is safe. Think about it, in New York, it's a big cities, means big cities aren't safe, the one in Pennsylvania went down in a field near a farm right?? So you're not safe even away from big cities, and the Pentagon, well even our very gov't isn't safe from terrorism. It really drives home how dangerous terrorism is. Though I don't believe the entire 9/11 thing was some faked conspiracy, it may have partially been to increase the level of fear.

i see you catch on young padawan....but dont the republicans rule the big business which rule the crazy pill companies which rule the gremlins....so he stole his own plane...that clever bastard

there has been speculation that 9/11 was actually staged by the Bush administration to garner support...apparently a lot of liberal americans harbored this sentiment...i find it far fetched personally...but if the pentagon was staged...why not the whole thing...food for thought eh?

Fact: it was always believed the WT towers would be able to withstand a plain crash...the affects of aviation feul on the support system for the floors were an unpleasant surprise

I'm more at a loss as to why NASA isn't in more politicians campaigns. Every year they take business away from priave space companies so they can monopolize the space industry, launching sattelites and ships at million and billion dollar losses, losses being funded by the government. Spending on NASA never comes up though.

probably nobody will ever find out what really happened and who was really behind 9/11... there is a national comission right now in Spain in order to find out who was behind 3/11 in Madrid and it seems not to give us any clear result: the previous government is trying to "defend" themselves from the acusations of not having prevented the attack and there is no "light" with the investigation...

same as with 9/11... was the government behind it? was it really a planned strategy from Bush administration? who knows... and who will really know it...