shiny

Tribute Bands?

I'm not sure how to respond to that.

I'm also an SP fan, but I don't know what that has to do with playing some MG tunes.

What I'd really like is to jam with other people on some MG tracks. I like to play along at home; and having played in various acts for awhile I know everything is better with a band. It's another way to enjoy amazing music.

If anyone's in the area that would be cool. If not, I'd be up for helping to coordinate arrangements across the distance using Cubase (sorry, no ProTools).

-d

I always wanted to do a cover band, besides playing a few Matthew Good covers with other bands I've never done a full on tribute, nor have I seen one. I would love to do one or at least one show for fun the hardest part would be picking the setlist haha.

What's a good Matthew Good tribute band name? How about Beautiful Midnight?

I always wanted to do a cover band, besides playing a few Matthew Good covers with other bands I've never done a full on tribute, nor have I seen one. I would love to do one or at least one show for fun the hardest part would be picking the setlist haha.

What's a good Matthew Good tribute band name? How about Beautiful Midnight?

Butcher Boys.

You'll be plagiarists, of course.

• Upvote 1

I think you upped the ante by tweeting it as your own :P

Danny Powers ‏@RealDannyPowers

"@mattgood I'm starting a Matthew Good Band tribute band. We're going to call ourselves 'The Butcher Boys'. We're plagiarists, of course..."

I'll give you credit for giving the credit in your next tweet though...

Edited by ToadMan