Crusader

Arrows Of Desire

Does anyone know why this album was removed from Rdio? Most of Matt's collection is available for streaming. Arrows of Desire was available for several months but now it's not :( why? Is it because of the tour?

It is a great album for running -that's what I was trying to do.

It's been off Spotify in the US for at least a month now as well. Very weird, maybe there was a licensing conflict with some of these streaming sites.

This is a really good album.  It may not have as much of my favourite qualities of Matthew Good as some of his other releases, but it is Matthew Good's style of a more immediate rock record and there is still a lot of those qualities.  Plus, I think this is probably the most cohesive, well refined album of his career.  The songs have a good variety and flow really well together.  The ordering of songs and album is very well crafted.  It came at the right time.  I thought LOES was not very cohesive and I thought it lacked in vocal passion and AOD brought some of that passion back.  It's also nice to have a more straight-forward rocking album from time to time.

Yup, for sure. Avalanche, WLRRR as well as AoD are simply great records and all unique in their own way just jam packed full of greatness. And often the ones I will suggest people to listen to (after Underdogs of course haha).

It's a very solid rock record but it does contain one of the best songs he's ever done which is Garden of Knives. I just wish it had more meaningful lyrics.

Completely respect your opinion....but I feel the lyrics to Garden of Knives are among the best on the album.  The imagery and wordplay totally hint to a sensual derision that Matt has rarely touched upon in other songs.