Guest jjazz

Arrows Of Desire Autographed Preorders

CD ordered! Will probably buy on iTunes as well so I don't have to wait until I get the CD to listen to it. And I don't need to order a vinyl copy because I'm getting one as part of the VIP ticket package. Hurray!

In addition, the album is available to pre-order on iTunes, with the title track available for download immediately.

Just ordered mine as well. Will also be buying it on iTunes so that I have a digital copy day 1.

I remember when LOES was released I had ordered it from Maple Music. I was waiting until the album arrived to listen because I literally hadn't heard anything other than the first single. Problem was there was some kind of postal strike in Canada and it delayed the delivery of my package for about a month. So I kept reading all the positive comments on this board while waiting an extra month for the album to finally get to me.

Hopefully there will not be a strike this time :whistle:

I remember when LOES was released I had ordered it from Maple Music. I was waiting until the album arrived to listen because I literally hadn't heard anything other than the first single. Problem was there was some kind of postal strike in Canada and it delayed the delivery of my package for about a month. So I kept reading all the positive comments on this board while waiting an extra month for the album to finally get to me.

Hopefully there will not be a strike this time :whistle:

I remember that! It was one of the reasons I bought through iTunes (that and I wanted to listen to it the second it was released). I guess I don't have very good self control, I need my fix! Ever since Vancouver I've always bought a digital copy and a physical copy so that wouldn't have to wait for the CD to come in.

I remember that! It was one of the reasons I bought through iTunes (that and I wanted to listen to it the second it was released). I guess I don't have very good self control, I need my fix! Ever since Vancouver I've always bought a digital copy and a physical copy so that wouldn't have to wait for the CD to come in.

Wasn't the itunes version of LOES also the only one that came with Darlin'? That's another reason I like to purchase all formats, I'm always afraid I'm going to miss something.

Wasn't the itunes version of LOES also the only one that came with Darlin'? That's another reason I like to purchase all formats, I'm always afraid I'm going to miss something.

I think it came with the pre-order as I don't seem to have it :(

Just in case anyone else was wondering, here is the response from Maple Music:

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Unfortunately, there has been another delay with the manufacturing of these records and are still waiting for a new date of arrival. Hopefully, they will be ready in the next week or so and we’ll have your order shipped as soon as possible. Once it has been picked-up by Canada Post, you will receive an email from them containing your tracking information.

Please don’t hesitate to ask for another update if you haven’t received any updates from us over the next few weeks.

Just in case anyone else was wondering, here is the response from Maple Music:

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Unfortunately, there has been another delay with the manufacturing of these records and are still waiting for a new date of arrival. Hopefully, they will be ready in the next week or so and we’ll have your order shipped as soon as possible. Once it has been picked-up by Canada Post, you will receive an email from them containing your tracking information.

Please don’t hesitate to ask for another update if you haven’t received any updates from us over the next few weeks.

Well that's annoying, especially since they can't provide a solid window for fulfillment. Hopefully outside retailers will get their allotment around the same time.

So did these ever go out? The page still indicates it's for pre-orders, with the same estimated ship date of 11/12.

Meanwhile, Amazon.ca has it listed as November 25th. I have to wonder what the source of this series of delays has been... I feel like Matt has been missing on a lot of potential sales by not having these in hand for the tour.

I emailed them yesterday to see if they had gone out and is the response:

We just received these records in yesterday and have been packing the orders non-stop. Your order will be shipped most likely by today, if it hasn’t already been picked-up. You should receive an email from Canada Post once they have picked up and scanned your parcel.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday (from maplemusic). Didn't get a Canada Post tracking number until this morning...

I'd love to hear how it sounds when you get a chance to spin it. How's the sleeve? I assume it's not a gate fold since it's a single LP.

I'd love to hear how it sounds when you get a chance to spin it. How's the sleeve? I assume it's not a gate fold since it's a single LP.

I don't have the best of setups, but I think it sounds great. You're correct, it's not a gatefold, but it comes with a pull out with some liner notes.

It's an awesome album, I'm happy with it.