Sign in to follow this  
jesse parkinson

Arrows Of Desire Autographed Preorders

Received my vinyl and it sounds great, as expected. Just wanted to throw out this warning: if your turntable had a "stylus force" setting, make sure it's on 0, or it sounds totally wonky.

I got my vinyl too. Like all the other vinyl I own it will sit on my shelf looking awesome. I have no capacity to play it.

Are the lyrics printed on the inside sleeve?

No lyrics. There's a pull out that has all the personnel information on it, and like the CD version, it directs you to Matt's website for the lyrics.

Sorry I should have been more specific. Does the pullout have a download code on it for an MP3 version?

I got my copy from a local record store today -- no digital download included! Buyer beware. I'm guessing it's only a maple music exclusive. Regardless, it's awesome!

I got my copy from a local record store today -- no digital download included! Buyer beware. I'm guessing it's only a maple music exclusive. Regardless, it's awesome!

My guess would be that they only included a digital download with preorders since the shipping was so far after the official release.

My guess would be that they only included a digital download with preorders since the shipping was so far after the official release.

I thought that was the case too, but it still shows a digital download when you purchase the album from Maple Music.

Did you receive an email from Maple Music stating they had mailed out your VIP vinyl of Arrows? The last contact I received was that they were delayed again and that they would email an update when they were ready.

I have mine... so you should email somebody over there.

The definitely went out a while ago.

OK got my VIP vinyl!

FYI: No digital download included with the VIP copies, which is completely understandable. I pre-ordered the CD from Maple Music, it arrived the day after it was released so digital is well covered...

I had to annoy Maple Music to get my download link (which came with the pre-order)...

Did anyone have customer service issues with Maple Music aside from the slow shipment due to the press delay? I have ordered multiple albums from Maple with the promise of signatures and upon deliver no autograph. I also received a defective copy of LOES when I asked for a replacement they advised me it was sold out and nothing can be done. With three errors produced by them, I have stopped using Maple Music for my consumer needs. Thoughts?

Edited by tonydanza84

I don't know any happy Maple Music stories.  Everything I heard was negative. I know it's more common to hear the negative than the positive but I have heard enough negative to not ever want to deal with them