illykins

Selling My Avalanche Vynl Lp (& Vancouver Vynl, Mgb Jersey, Black Market Etc)

So I must come up with money for my kittens vet bill by the end of the month that is about a grand more than expected as much as it kills me to do so, I never listend to either of my LPs they were meerly visual for me so they are in MINT conditidion. I thought Id share this with my fellow MG fans first :).

I will be selling my Vancouver LP or MGB jersey too if anyone is interested... I also have Black Market Surgery.

AVALANCHE LP VYNL: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121294060790&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:1123

Pictures...

1) All (Avalanche Vynl, Vancouver Vynl, Black Market Surgery Book *will add the actual jersey tomrrow)

2) Avalanche Vynl

3) BlacK Market Surgery Book

3) Jersey (Sorry but my boyfriend is asleep in our room but its this jersey from when they used to wear matching ones lol. Its XL.)

Hope these links work and sorry for double posting, as you can see I was up way to late and not making sense but email will not let me post anything else but the one without adding a credit card so please PM me if interested with any offers, I will ship anywhere as long as I have paypal payment before because Im that broke otherwise I wouldnt be selling any of it :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.