mrjason

Looks Like Vinyl Releases Of Back Catalog Are Coming

One is the Canadian album version.

The second is the rare U.S.A "Greatest Hits" version, which you can tell by words like "Machine Gun" & "Kill" being censored lol.

Interesting. I've never seen song titles censored on a CD/tape cassette before.

Is there any MG/MGB merch you don't have?  :lol: 

Maybe visiting a major flea market, thrift store, garage sale, or pawn shop in your city would help, but that is like finding a needle in a haystack. Good luck in your search. That's a tough one. My friend has Underdogs. I don't remember if it was a CD or cassette though. This was years and years ago. It is likely a CD; nevertheless, I'll ask her next time.

Edited by girl

Guest Idioteque

Oh trust me I've been looking. Considering I'm in his hometown (technically) you'd expect it would be easier to find anything from MGB but it's not.

Is there anything other than cassettes you are looking for? Or is that your primary focus?

I found in the past that if I looked diligently I always ended up finding the rarity I was searching for. Took years though. But, I was never looking for cassettes so you may have a harder time with all that. I will keep my eyes peeled though.

Guest Idioteque

Haha aww you guys are beautiful!

I just saw this, haven't been on The Bored in awhile (forgot to pay my Internet hehe....)

Whatever anybody finds besides CDS (unless it's rare) I'd be happy & willing to pay for! You all made my day. :)

Guest Idioteque

Matt probably burned his copies trying to erase any proof he existed before Underdogs lol. Like "All You Sons & Daughters" he really needs to look back at some of his old songs, he had some home-runs.

The Bombmaker, Bluebird, Whispering In The Dark, Go Fly Blind etc etc.

Matt probably burned his copies trying to erase any proof he existed before Underdogs lol. Like "All You Sons & Daughters" he really needs to look back at some of his old songs, he had some home-runs.

The Bombmaker, Bluebird, Whispering In The Dark, Go Fly Blind etc etc.

What about "You Are Here"? It'd be nice if he'd redo that song too!

Anyone heard anymore on this?  I know Matt was hoping to have Beautiful Midnight out at some point on this tour, although I am guessing it will not materialize now.  I have been just salivating at the idea of this since it was first mentioned casually a few years back.