Crusader

Matthew Good 2014 Summer Tour

I was able to record the entire audio from the Buffalo show to my iphone through voice memos. Not the best recording device, but it doesn't sound too bad. Right now it's one file, about an hour and 43 minutes long and 49.7 MB. If anyone knows how to edit audio like this, maybe cut all the songs into individual clips and/or mess with the sound, I could send it to you to play with. Or I can just upload it somewhere as it is and share that way. I would need some suggestions about where to upload, though...?

I'd love to have it if you want to upload it. I can cut up all the songs if you'd like but I can't do anything to improve the sound.

As for where to upload, most people seem to prefer Dropbox these days but Mediafire is really quick and easy.

Is anyone going to put up a set list from the Toronto show?

Did anyone go?

I already had a ticket to the SG/NIN show at Molson, but, on the way there, I walked around the outside of the venue to hear what I could hear. (They were playing terrible music in various spots around the edges of the venue - I only found one spot near Will Call where I could clearly hear MG.) I heard parts of "The Future Is X-Rated", "Load Me Up", "Non Populus", and "Had It Coming". Kind of wondering if he finished his set before the storms hit.

Did anyone go?

I already had a ticket to the SG/NIN show at Molson, but, on the way there, I walked around the outside of the venue to hear what I could hear. (They were playing terrible music in various spots around the edges of the venue - I only found one spot near Will Call where I could clearly hear MG.) I heard parts of "The Future Is X-Rated", "Load Me Up", "Non Populus", and "Had It Coming". Kind of wondering if he finished his set before the storms hit.

I was there but it's all sort of a blur now. He opened with Giant and did finish but only got to do one encore song before he told us to flee because of the storm.

Buffalo Set list:

Prime Time Deliverance - Matt Only

[edit]

Black Helicopter

Really? Damn foot surgery two days before... I would've driven to Buffalo to hear those two (especially BH -- miss that song being out of the rotation).

Really? Damn foot surgery two days before... I would've driven to Buffalo to hear those two (especially BH -- miss that song being out of the rotation).

I don't know if you saw, but I recorded the audio of the whole show. The download link is up a bit on the page. It's only an iphone recording, but better than nothing?

Also, I just found this video of PTD on youtube:

I don't know if you saw, but I recorded the audio of the whole show. The download link is up a bit on the page. It's only an iphone recording, but better than nothing?

Also, I just found this video of PTD on youtube:

Thanks Krista. I haven't been on here in a while but completely missed your iPhone recording. It's definitely better than nothing (great to hear those songs again). Thanks again for recording and posting.