Crusader

New Demos Going Up (Chaotic Neutral)

Just received this email message from MapleMusic.com:

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for purchasing your copy of Chaotic Neutral!

As part of your purchase you will receive 4 more tracks from the album between now and release date.

Follow the link below to download Girls in Black and keep an eye on your email for the next track!

Thanks!

MapleMusic.com

Girls in Black: Great rocking track, love it. Excellent guitar and vocals and a nice connection to Arrows at the end.

Based on the email from MapleMusic.com there will be 3 more tracks released to pre-order clients.

This is great news; I wonder which tracks they will be...

I'm liking it! I'll admit I liked the demo, but it struck me as runoff from arrows/Vancouver. I also didn't really listen to the demos too much. Anyways, I take it all back. I love it.

Guest Idioteque

Maplemusic takes forever to reply.

Can I be a scrub and get "Girls in Black" off somebody? I preordered 1 cd and 2 records so I should have gotten 3 emails if anything but noooooope.

Can I be a scrub and get "Girls in Black" off somebody? I preordered 1 cd and 2 records so I should have gotten 3 emails if anything but noooooope.

I don't think they respond over the weekend. I emailed them last time after hours regarding the signed cd and heard back early Monday morning.

I'm sure they will get back to you tomorrow, I have found them to be very responsive...

Guest Idioteque

Finally got the song, going to give it a listen in a bit.

Regarding the D&D maps. I think it would be cool if Matt made them about places from his life & gave commentary about why these certain places are meaningful towards him.

Just a thought.

http://www.matthewgood.org/news/2015/8/31/chaotic-neutral-embracing-your-inner-geek

Or instead of places, he names everything after a song and gives a back story on each track.

He always comes up with great merch ideas when a new album comes out.

Thanks for the Spotify solution, RileyLewis. This will satisfy me until my CD comes in the mail. I did not receive a new email from Maple Music either.