Crusader

New Demos Going Up (Chaotic Neutral)

LOLOL

Hello Matthew Good fans,

We are writing to give you an update on your order for the Chaotic Neutral vinyl.

Production has now been moved to a new pressing plant due to complications with the original one, and we are aiming to ship out your order at the end of January.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the delay.

Please note that once your order is dispatched you will receive a shipping notification email along with a tracking number.  

If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please do not hesitate to contact MapleMusic.com at [email protected] or by phone at 1-877-944-5144 or 416-961-1040. Our customer service representatives will be available to assist you during our regular business hours (Monday
 - Friday10 AM - 6 PM).

Thank you.       

MM.com

Sooo for someone living in the US where do you think is an optimal place to buy a backlog vinyl that isn't Maple Music?  :whistle:

Haven't looked at prices or whatnot, but you can't go wrong with ordering from Amazon.ca directly from the US.  You won't get free shipping, but they're reliable (and the vinyl would be cheaper than it'd be if they showed up on Amazon.com as imports).

Archambault.ca also ships to the US, but they're usually more expensive.

Yeah, I buy things from amazon.ca and amazon.com all the time. Just be sure to check the shipping costs for everything you buy. Sometimes the shipping cost is close to or more than the price of the item itself.

Also, never buy or sell anything on Ebay. I once bought something that cost over $500, and they never sent it to me. The quality of the majority of items that I bought from Ebay was crap.

Yeah, I buy things from amazon.ca and amazon.com all the time. Just be sure to check the shipping costs for everything you buy. Sometimes the shipping cost is close to or more than the price of the item itself.

Also, never buy or sell anything on Ebay. I once bought something that cost over $500, and they never sent it to me. The quality of the majority of items that I bought from Ebay was crap.

Wow I hope you were refunded for the $500 item!

I've had great success with ebay as a buyer and a seller. Most of my older mg stuff came from there; Avalanche, lo-fi etc.

I had one poor experience where I won a record for a super low bid and the buyer cancelled the sale immediately and told me it was because he forgot to include a country on the ship to list. It was painfully obvious that he was just pissed no one else bid. It was a dick move and I told him as much. He made an arrangement on another item to make up for it but I was still pretty miffed about it.

Guest Idioteque

Hopefully Matt gives a second listen to "Refusing to Leave Space Camp", on twitter he said:

Just listened to the demo of Something Like A Storm. All 21 minutes. I'm going to record that. I should've already.

Guest Idioteque

Every song that didn't make Chaotic Neutral would make for a great e.p:

Refusing to Leave Space Camp

Night Orders

We Have Done This Before

Something Like A Storm

Every song that didn't make Chaotic Neutral would make for a great e.p:

Refusing to Leave Space Camp

Night Orders

We Have Done This Before

Something Like A Storm

Agreed. I was really really crushed when We Have Done This Before didn't make it. I've played it on YouTube probably at least 100 times

Slipped into HMV yesterday, saw a copy of Chaotic Neutral on vinyl, couldn't resist, bought it.  $20, pretty good price.

Question: haven't opened the vinyl yet, but on the cover the sticker says "CD included".  Is there indeed a CD inside?  Can't feel it with my fingers....

I still can't believe he pretty much nuked an entire album. It makes me chuckle when I listen to Something Like a Storm. This? He chose to delete THIS? At this point there's enough B-sides they could pretty much fuel at least a couple outstanding albums.