Fenian

Mgb Signed Loser Anthems Poster Plaque

Hello everyone! I used to be a huge fan of Matthew Good et al back in the day. I was cleaning out my garage and found what appears to be a signed poster/plaque of the Loser Anthems cover signed by Matt and the band.

After thinking about it for a few minutes I can recall buying it at a charity auction in Prince George circa 2003-4. It measures 21 inches by 18 inches, a bit of an odd size. Google is no help and I am not even sure what this would be called so I am turning to you guys for help.

DSC00226_zpsbbb50908.jpg

DSC00223_zpsb726d0bc.jpg

Any help as to rarity, where it came from etc would be greatly appreciated. I am curious at the 082 in the upper left corner. Does this mean they made a hundred of these?

Thanks!

I don't know much about these things, but I have I seen one go up for around 40$ on eBay once as the starting price. It sold at around 200$, but it was paired with an Avalanche vinyl, so I don't know if it sold for that price based on the Loser Anthems plaque or based on the vinyl.

As for the number, I would assume that there was probably at least 100 in print. It would make sense based on the numbers on the side of the standard Loser Anthems.

Hope that helps :)