AndroidsDungeon

Favourite Song Or Songs Off Arrows Of Desire?

Same here! Although I love the whole thing. The only song I like less is So Close. Otherwise, I think the record is too short, I would have taken more.

When he signed onto his new label (Frostbyte?) I recall Matt posting that he hopes to release new songs/albums more quickly. Or maybe I'm just imagining that. :D

Two years seems like a while, but it really isn't. If he never toured I'm sure he could pump an album out every year, but I don't think any of us here would want that :P And besides, like AndroidsDungeon said, he still is far faster at putting out new, quality material than most other bands out there, so we really are lucky.

I'm fine with 2 years. A lot better than most bands these days that put out an album then your for 4 years. I still really want to hear these two new demos though.

Oh of course. I'm just saying that in the "I wish there were more from AOD" context ;) Otherwise, two years is fine.

front to back, it's a really strong album. Would be easier to name my least favorite songs, which are Had It Coming (the talking lyrics are kinda annoying) and Letters In Wartime (very slow and undynamic). I don't hate those songs, but if I skip any songs it's often those 2. All the other songs have such great hooks.