Berserkgatsu

It's Been Quite Awhile

Hey everyone,

I made my NF account quite a long time ago; I was probably about 13 years old (10 years ago!). In all honesty, I may have actually used this site for a year or two, before abandoning it. However, for whatever reason, I recently got Agoraphobe stuck in my head and it facilitated the recollection of NF. I decided to use the "Forgot Your Password" feature and was surprised to see that my account was still up!

Anyways, I just want to say I that really happy to see this community is still alive. I've come to appreciate a lot of different types of music, however, Matthew Good and his music have be a source of stability, in terms of my listening habits. I understand his music may not be for everyone, but I'm glad to see that it still has an impact on some!

We all most definitely have our own conceptualizations of reality, based off of the unique life histories that each of us embodies. But the fact that we can find common ground on our appreciation for Matt Good's music is a testament to a certain level of connection that human beings are capable of, that transcends status/appearance/beliefs/whathaveyou.

I hope that we all find ourselves trying to cultivate this level of connection with others from time to time, not just in this forum, but in our daily lives.

Cheers everyone

Wow, 10 years. That was a long time ago. Welcome back Will Smith. I like your movies The Pursuit of Happyness and Seven Pounds.