Guest Idioteque

Share Your Matthew Good Collection!

I don't have a very impressive collection whatsoever. The only physical copy of any of the music I have is the In a Coma deluxe edition, everything else is the digital version. I have a t shirt and a hoodie from the I Miss New Wave tour. Have a signed poster from the Lights of Endangered Species acoustic tour and a signed copy At Last There is Nothing Left to Say.

I've added the cassette of Beautiful Midnight to my collection now as well as Born Losers single

Beautiful Midnight Cassette: http://mattgood.plastic-soldier.com/beautifulmidnightcassette.php

Born Losers: http://mattgood.plastic-soldier.com/single-bornlosers.php

Dammit, Chad! I knew I lost that eBay war to someone deserving! Edited by jjazz

yeah I've seen a few of those Born Losers go in that range.  Its so tough because I dont really want to pay $75-$100 for MG singles, especially when it seems if I'm patient I can usually get them for $25, but some you just almost never see, and I always wonder if I'll ever see it again. 

Anyways congrats Chad, nice to see it going to someone who clearly appreciates and will take good care of it!  

Edited by adam_777

I had a bunch of money from my birthday that I hadn't spent on anything, so I figured i could go a bit higher on it than I'd normally comfortably go. haha

Aww, right on. Well for what it's worth I'm sorry I made you spend more bday money than you had to.

and now I've added Everything Is Automatic!

http://mattgood.plastic-soldier.com/single-everythingisautomatic.php

Just need Anti-Pop to finish all the MGB singles

Very cool, never even seen that single before.  I always wished the MGB singles had b-sides or live tracks with it like a lot of bands did.

I remember frequenting the Media Play store by my house and going through their singles section for the bands I liked to create a live album.

Edited by Stwlegend

I'm truly amazed and impressed by some of the swag that others on this site have managed to collect! 

Since the last time I posted on this thread I've acquired a hoodie from the most recent tour, a vinyl copy of Arrows of Desire (which would likely be one of the very few items I would risk my life to save in the event of a fire or zompocalypse), and vinyl copies of BM revisited (also on CD), and Something Like a Storm.

I'm excited about the upcoming vinyl releases and agree that it would be great to see Lights re-released on vinyl (as I failed epically when I decided not to buy it on vinyl). I would really love to see White Light Rock N Roll Review on vinyl as Empty Road is the inspiration for one of my all time favourite MG quotes.

Does a lyric tattoo count as swag?

Guest jjazz

Just acquired a promo copy of Underdogs today! Signed by matt. Tried to upload pics but of course I've never had much luck uploading media here.

Found 2 mor jerseys, seller claimed they were Dave Glenn’s from a cfox promo show around AoB (genn is on the back of the “trust us” jersey, and “cfox” on the yellow)

51627641177_bde2c6f8b9_k.jpg73F5BA91-744A-46B4-82C7-64A52B979CB2 by adamfindlay, on Flickr

I think the only colour I am missing now is silver/grey, more patience

Edited by finboy
  • Like 1