Guest Idioteque

If You're Looking For Action/drama Tv Shows To Watch..

Guest Idioteque

It was just way too unrealistic. characters were doing things that nobody in their situation would do.

*Spoilers*

The whole movie just really pissed me off lol. The first half makes you think Ben Affleck did it because he's acting like the biggest douchebag, but it's so forced that you're like "There's no way he's the killer or you can see the ending from a mile away", then with him cheating you have legitimate reasons to hate him and think he deserves what's happening to him. Then you meet the wife and she turns out to be a psycho bitch, so you're made to want her to die so you're rooting for Ben but he's a douchebag! So you're stuck sympathizing with the sister because she's the only one reacting like a human being.

Then the plot holes! So many! There are so many lose ends in the wife's story that she can easily be proven a liar and thrown in jail, it's so easy!

The detective needs to give the wife a proper interrogation (Because the wife ended up messing up her story in the hospital which caused her to pretend she's feeling faint).

Find out where Neil Patrick Harris was during the day of the kidnapping, because Ben Affleck had to FLY on a plane to visit him, so we are suppose to believe he kidnapped her and drove with her for days when a coworker can easily say "But he was at work all week". Not to mention the damn cameras in the house that filmed the wife faking herself getting raped when those are the same cameras that filmed the 2 of them sitting on couches talking, eating together, pulling up to the house together!

ANNND out of all of this, Ben never considered setting up a camera or recorder anywhere and capturing her admitting that she made this all up, if she made him get naked and go into the shower first to make sure he doesn't have a wire, SET UP a recorder in the shower next time and ask her again, hide it behind your penis I dont care but there is WAY too many plotholes for this movie to even be considered good.

I had to vent somewhere my girlfriend told me to shut up lol.

But yes Black Mirror is beautiful.

Guest Idioteque

Lol of course of course. If these problems weren't banging in your head then it would be a good movie. There is alot of memorable scenes and jokes.

But those.. fuckin plot holes... :'(

X files is always good to rewatch. I'm currently rewatching the entire series and am at season 6.

Oh man that show brings back so many memories from the early 90's.  What  a great show it was when it was filmed in Vancouver. Lost some of it's flair though when production moved to LA for season 5.

Anyway, knowing your taste in film, the top three that I would recommend from my list would be Arrival, Southside With You and Our Brand is Crisis. They are all on Netflix. Arrival is one of the best movies I've ever seen. I'm unsure if you like Disney films, as many adults don't, I'm just a kid at heart. But if you do then Finding Dory is original, adorable and has great animation.

OK, I will put these movies at the top of my list. I'll check out the animation too. I enjoy good movies. thanks!

Thanks! I'm glad to be back. My health has been absolutely horrible as you know so I've been spending most of my time in the hospital, at the doctor, complaining and sleeping.

But Matt's new release was a perfect incentive to return. Plus I'm on a sleeping pill now but it doesn't seem to be working so I'm up most of the night which is when I like to write and be social online. Then I sleep during the day. I kind of hate it though.

Anyway, knowing your taste in film, the top three that I would recommend from my list would be Arrival, Southside With You and Our Brand is Crisis. They are all on Netflix. Arrival is one of the best movies I've ever seen. I'm unsure if you like Disney films, as many adults don't, I'm just a kid at heart. But if you do then Finding Dory is original, adorable and has great animation.

Welcome back Marcy.  

I couldn't agree more about Arrival.  It was an amazing movie that I highly recommend.

I am going to third this. I loved that the film's score was predicated around Max Richter's On The Nature Of Daylight. I wanna cry every time I hear that tune.

Also, fun fact, the film was filmed in and around Montreal.