Jessafur

Matt's Signature?

Just a quick question for anyone who has had Matt sign anything in person, what does his signature look like? I just got 2 cd's from a pawn shop for 4$ that have a signature on them, but they're both different and I haven't ever seen Matt's signature before this. I imagine one or both are frauds, but could anyone confirm them for me?

WLRRR

15nvk1v.jpg AoB

2rom0iq.jpg

Edited by LostAndFoundAndLostAgain

The first one looks pretty legit, I am extremely skeptical of the 2nd as I have never seen him sign anything like that, but that doesn't mean he hasn't. I've attached an image so you can compare with a couple things I've had signed after shows (Avalanche in 2007, Headache in 2011).

post-1876-0-68445700-1430787043_thumb.jpg

Guest girl

Yeah, the first one looks legit, and I agree with AnOceanPearl about the second one. mrtrufflepig probably knows the answer for the first pic.

Guest Idioteque

First one seems legit, matches my signatures. Matt sometimes puts a tiny period next to his autograph (see Shane's photo). So my conclusion with the second photo is Matt either wrote it really legible for a fan (which also includes a period) or somebody wrote MG on the disk so it's easier to see in the glove box when they're searching for CDs.

Guest girl

Yup, the first one looks like one of the limited signed copies that came MapleMusic.com. You had to pre-order it, and they were signed with a white felt pen. Notice the half white and non-white portions of the signature? The signed WLRRR CD from Maple Music, that I saw one time, had that.