Guest girl

Matt Good Will Compose Soundtrack For Movie

Matt is composing the score for Jay Baruchel's directorial debut 'Random Acts of Violence' later this year?

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2015/01/jay-baruchel-looking-make-directorial-debut-random-acts-violence-later-year

Things are looking up this year in terms of new music and new projects for Matt.

Who knows? Maybe one day, he will get a Grammy nomination for it like Jonny Greenwood (of Radiohead) did for 'There Will Be Blood'. One can only dream.

Guest Idioteque

The past few years it seemed Matt's career was going a bit downhill/nowhere. (absolutely nothing to do with him or his music) but with his old label and half of his north american tour being canceled, basically no promotion for his albums etc it felt wrong considering the kind of musician Matt is & the albums this man has pushed out. But you can tell since he signed with the new record company he's actually happy and excited again. He has probably the best label he's had in years, they're behind him and probably will push his music as far as possible & possibly take him to where he deserves to be as an artist.

Probably just me but Matt has looked like a kid in a candy store this past year.

Awesome, I bet that it is excellent. I think it'll help break up the recording/touring new material cycle he has been going at for a while. Kind of like how the greatest hits/acoustic disc to me at least kicked things off in a new direction. Could even be some cool guests. Get Jonny Greenwood on it, spare no expense!