juanpe

Acoustic Performance & Autograph Session

I posted about this in the Chaotic Neutral tour thread, not realizing it was sort of getting talked about over here

but did any one actually get an email saying they got tickets to the "secret show" in Toronto??? No one I have talked to got an email, everyone's asking via Facebook and twitter but Team MG is absent on the matter at the moment. 

I really want to go, but I need to book a bus ticket to Toronto from Ottawa, which gets more expensive the longer I wait :/

Guest Idioteque

Update:First 20 buyers get a silver wristband which lets you sit front row & first for autographs.

Also if you tweet at HMV Robson a photo of your wristband with the cd you have the chance to win 2 tickets for tonight.

Update:First 20 buyers get a silver wristband which lets you sit front row & first for autographs.

Also if you tweet at HMV Robson a photo of your wristband with the cd you have the chance to win 2 tickets for tonight.

daaaannng...

slay, man, slay. You go get all of it. Gonna live vicariously through you.

Guest Idioteque

Thanks! I'll share the things I had signed when I get home.

I loved the improvised lyrics during "All You Sons & Daughters" when the alarm kept going off.

Sucks how much of a train wreck it started off as, but I enjoyed the show so sue me. Matt's guitar tech (who I've met multiple times) gave me the guitar chord that kept causing the feedback lol, I'm going to frame it.

UGH How did I lose Matt's guitar pick.

Edited by Idioteque