Crusader

Chaotic Neutral 2015/2016 Tour Dates

I seem to recall there being a few times in Saskatchewan where there was objects thrown.  Sad though that one idiot just ruins it for everyone, I mean I get the band not wanting to come back out, it just sucks for all the other thousand people who didn't throw a shoe.  

Well he's been to Regina since then, as well as Saskatoon.

Winnipeg songs (the middle is not in the correct order, but the first handful are, and the last song, and the encore)

All you sons and daughters

No liars

A single explosion

Moment

Born losers

Cold Waters

Load me up (everyone stood up at this point, and remained for the rest of the show, really good energy, with a bunch crowding up to the stage)

Alert Status Red

Army of lions (went into the crowd and stood right beside my gf and I, we were on aisle seats at the 5th row).

Los alamos

Everything is automatic

Advertising on police cars

Apparitions

Weapon

Cloudbusting

Kid down the well

Hello time bomb

Giant

Great show, he looked like he was having fun. Horrible couple was behind us, the girl was talking the entire first few songs before she snuck up to the front of the stage. In Alert status red, Stu's guitar cut out and a sound tech had to come on and try to fix it, and Matt knelt down beside them and sort of pretended to be bored, and we got a little drum and bass duo until they got it working.

Highlight was probably Cloudbusting, which is amazing live. Los Alamos was also cool. And Single Explosion was great. Was sad I didn't get to hear Harridan, but the show was great! Bought a few things as well, the toques are pretty nice!

EDIT - And before the encore started, there were probably a good 25-40 people (us included) chanting "K-I-C-K-A-S-S, that's the way you spell success!" and clapping for probably 5 minutes straight, it was awesome!

Edited by RileyLewis

So to be honest. I was a tad inebriated that night at the Calgary MG show. I may have gone overboard on my pursuit of overall show enjoyment. I tried to explain to people in front that I was a pretty big guy & if I stood I would probably block the view of a lot of people. I was met with rude responses. I did creatively solved the problem (I think). I ended up going overboard. I apologize to those who I may have irritated. Would I do it again? I don't know. But it was the best Matt Good show I've seen for a long time.

I've been to an mg concert where someone threw a wrench at the stage. Good ole ubc

Anyone remember Serial Joe?  They were around for about a minute.  Someone hit the lead singer of the band with a glass bottle when they were here playing an outdoor show.  He wasn't happy to say the least.

I've been to an mg concert where someone threw a wrench at the stage. Good ole ubc

Just for old times' sake (and because I love this picture), the wrench in question (via the MBlog):

wrench.jpg

MG (original post): "Wondering what was thrown at various members of the band during this evening’s performance at the University Of British Columbia’s Arts County Drunk-a-thon? Well, Ryan was almost hit with a good old-fashioned wrench. That’s right – an actual wrench. There were other interesting items as well, such as broken umbrella handles, twenty or thirty shoes, a cell phone, a watch, little ball bearings, you name it.

My favorite part of the evening was when something would land on my pedal board and switch something on, such as a delay. That's always fun.

What happened to live music kids?

You did."

MG (pic followup): "Brent, famed drummer of Limblifter, was standing side stage at Arts County Fair and just so happened to grab the wrench thrown at Ryan’s head. So, for Ryan’s birthday, he had it framed."

• Upvote 1

QUESTION:

In the original VIP purchase email it said that 1-2 weeks prior to the show I would get a follow up email with further details. I never got a follow up email. For everyone who has gone already, did you get a follow up email?

ALSO NAC IS TOMORROW!!! GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED. AND CORONA THEATRE ON SATURDAY. I'm literally bursting with excitement. I might explode. Or implode. Or both at the same time. I don't even know.

Who is that singer? Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam?

AMAZING.

That may be my favourite gif of all time.  It's the singer of a Dutch hardcore band called John Coffey.  (Singer's name is David.  Yeah, I dunno.)  That happened at the Pinkpop festival this summer.  Maybe the luckiest throw ever.  (VPRO, who broadcast the festival, tracked down the guy who threw it.  He made a mess on the second try.)

Here's the video source for the gif: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTlFk-chSh4

The reverse angle is just as good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43rQEZHIPH0

#threadjack

Yes. True north strong and easily influenced by our neighbours.

Yay, you win!!! What's the prize?

Signed poster, hard copy of the CD, Scott Helman EP, D&D starter kit and digital download of Baldur's Gate.

Some cities it's a VIP upgrade pass for two but there was no VIP for Ottawa.

I also just won a second signed poster with the checkin feature of the app.

#madeofclovers

This was my 28 show , and it was spectacular !! The venue was packed pretty sure it was around 2500 people and i found the energy in the crowd to be awesome . To be quite honest i hadn't listen very much to Chaotic but the new songs live were something else . Cold water gave me chills and i listen to it on repeat walking back home

Now...i think i will go to Quebec city to see him....Anyone else on this Forum by any chance ??

THE OTTAWA SHOW WAS AMAZING. TO DATE THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHOWS. ALL CAPS BECAUSE IM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!

Stu kept telling me to stand up and get everyone around me to stand up. It was amazing. It was so fun. I can't wait for Montreal Saturday. I'm so pumped about this tour. I can't. I #whitegirl literally can't even.