Crusader

Chaotic Neutral 2015/2016 Tour Dates

Guest Idioteque

Wow! Daniel I love you my man!

This is the best Christmas ever. Least we finally get to learn one of the setlists.

Typed out:

Hunting Rabbits

Metal Airplane

How It Goes

Sort of a Protest Song

Blue Skies Over Badlands

Empty Road

Cold Water

Alert Status Red

Omission

Apparitions

Strange Days

Kid Down The Well

Load me Up

True Love Will Find You In The End

Los Alamos

Would anyone in Ottawa want a Promotional poster from the Kingston show at Ale House? They gave me two, but I only need one. Mind you, all the un-used posters disappeared somewhere so they guy working literally took two off the wall inside the venue for me, so there is some wear and tear to the corners, staple holes etc.

Anyway, if anyone would like my second Kingston show poster and is in Ottawa it's all yours!

Would anyone in Ottawa want a Promotional poster from the Kingston show at Ale House? They gave me two, but I only need one. Mind you, all the un-used posters disappeared somewhere so they guy working literally took two off the wall inside the venue for me, so there is some wear and tear to the corners, staple holes etc.

Anyway, if anyone would like my second Kingston show poster and is in Ottawa it's all yours!

Any takers yet, Emma?

If not, I would love one :)

Thanks very much for those photos. Damn, Stu's tone is a little too rich for my blood.

Those Union Tube and Transistor fuzz pedals are worth the $300 though. I have the sub buzz for my bass and it's easily one of the best fuzz pedals I've ever used.

Guest jjazz

Those Union Tube and Transistor fuzz pedals are worth the $300 though. I have the sub buzz for my bass and it's easily one of the best fuzz pedals I've ever used.

I know I know. I'll stick to my tube screamer and Jeckyll & Hyde for now.

I've just purchased a new Boss DD7, and now I'm in the process of putting everything all down on the board and really wiring it up legitimately. The problem is, I play bass and guitar, so I'm always switching things up so I don't have too much stuff on there muddying up the tone.

necroed: so, i ended up going to the vip soundcheck for the show on this tour in my town and then not going to the show itself. they were good in soundcheck, but pre-soundcheck we were told by the handler that they actually couldn't let us in early to the show for whatever reason (laws or fire codes er something), and i also really really didn't want to see the opener, and i kinda realized that i just don't want to watch matthew good play in a shitty bar ever again, after seeing him play a really great venue on the last tour (arrows of desire). the stage at the marquee is awful. stu was complaining during the soundcheck that he'd be smashing his guitar off of the stupid post he had to stand next to (also, i miss jimmy reid. nothing against stu. i just like jimmy more). i don't like crowds of drunks, and i read in a review the next day what i assumed would happen anyway: that there was a lot of noise during his quieter songs. anyway, in the future, i won't be so quick to immediately buy a vip ticket as soon as they're on sale, just cuz i'm a huge fan. i've gotten older and gruffer, and will now carefully consider the venue first.

I totally know exactly how you feel. Shitty venues just ruin shows. Period. I won't see fucking ANYONE if it's a crummy venue or a crappy bar or a big stadium. I just can't deal with it. I'd rather sit at home. And with Matt, it's easy to pour a G&T and listen to Live at Massey Hall in candelight and have a better time than hearing drunk people call out "Rico!" and spill their beer on you.

I dunno. Other patrons can be shitty, but I still try not to let it ruin my overall vibe (even those Belleville bitches at the Kingston show). Matt could play a show at the Carp Dump and I'd still go. Or like, inside a sewer. I just love the music. Although, I also always make sure to arrive early for anything General Admission, so I'm right up at the front, and if I wasn't at the front my opinion of a shittier venue might be different. It's easier to block out negatives when you're up close and personal and it's like the band's there just for you. If sweat can drip off their face and fall onto you you're that close, that's a plus. haha

I know what you mean. At outdoor festivals and club venues, I can't get away from loud, disruptive chatter at Matt Good concerts, no matter where I stand. I've tried every vantage point possible. There is no getting away from it. I think the only safe place, away from the distraction, is front row center. I don't really want to be in the band's direct line of sight though. I remember long time ago, I was front row center at an outdoor concert festival and a punk band called Chixdiggit was playing. The lead singer of the punk band totally called me out and put me on the spot. I don't know... that was a little too up close and personal for me, to be right in front of the singer like that. I prefer to fade a little bit into the background

Edited by girl