Crusader

Chaotic Neutral 2015/2016 Tour Dates

I was afraid someone would say that. I won't have a GPS (without big data fees) so I guess I will just hit the show and head back across the border. I wish I could catch the Toronto show but the wife's work schedule will not allow. Toronto is probably the nicest, friendliest and cleanest large city I have ever visited. I wish it was closer.

Pretty sure your gps will work anywhere in the world for free, at least I've found that to be the case. Your phone isn't connecting to a cell tower, I think you could even take the sim card out of your phone and the gps would still work.

Edited by IamNick

I was afraid someone would say that. I won't have a GPS (without big data fees) so I guess I will just hit the show and head back across the border. I wish I could catch the Toronto show but the wife's work schedule will not allow. Toronto is probably the nicest, friendliest and cleanest large city I have ever visited. I wish it was closer.

Shouldn't be that harsh.  It's not too bad.  If you like nature, there's plenty of exploring to do.  The escarpment is amazing in Hamilton.  Really cool area to check out.  

Orchestra: Row A, center seats

Are you sure it was row A? I think Orchestra starts at row BB. Also did you use Amex?? I hate Amex front of the line. Best I could get was row DD and that is 3 rows up. I'm still very excited about it though.

Also got VIP tix for Corona Theatre in Montreal! Great venue.

JUST WONDERING: has anyone heard back about tickets to the "secret concert" this Thursday in Toronto?? Emails were supposed to go out yesterday, but no one I have talked to has heard. Haven't seen anything on twitter or Facebook either.

i keep forgetting this place until there's a new album. got my ticket/vip pass for the halifax show. 

has he mentioned anywhere who is in his touring band this time around? i follow jimmy reid on twitter, and he hasn't mentioned anything about touring/recording for this album, which leads me to believe he's out. i understand good's wanting the creative freedom of not having a full time band, but it sucks knowing how limited a pool of back catalogue songs he'll always be limited to with a rotating cast of hired guns.

i keep forgetting this place until there's a new album. got my ticket/vip pass for the halifax show. 

has he mentioned anywhere who is in his touring band this time around? i follow jimmy reid on twitter, and he hasn't mentioned anything about touring/recording for this album, which leads me to believe he's out. i understand good's wanting the creative freedom of not having a full time band, but it sucks knowing how limited a pool of back catalogue songs he'll always be limited to with a rotating cast of hired guns.

Somewhere on his Facebook page months ago I think it was mentioned. Also Jimmy's been touring with other bands. Too bad though, I really liked Jimmy Reid. He's a cool dude.

Blake Manning is still on drums. He's a cool guy too. Very nice. I talked to him after the show at Corona Theatre in 2013.  I think Milos appeared at the last show he did recently, so maybe he's still gonna be there? 

i could tell from the one pic good linked on twitter from the 'secret show' that it wasn't milos on bass. couldn't make out the guitar player but was sure it wasn't jimmy. oh well. stu's toured with him a couple times anyway. i didn't see anthony in the back on keys either, so no keys. or set up on the other side. or no keys for the secret show.

I guess I'll get some hate mail here...

The "secret show" was at the Rivoli on Queen Street West.   Maybe holds about 200 people at capacity and is not a great venue (IMHO) soundwise.  I was e-mailed LATE yesterday (and by late, around 4:30pm) and couldn't change my work schedule to accomodate it.   :/

I guess I'll get some hate mail here...

The "secret show" was at the Rivoli on Queen Street West.   Maybe holds about 200 people at capacity and is not a great venue (IMHO) soundwise.  I was e-mailed LATE yesterday (and by late, around 4:30pm) and couldn't change my work schedule to accomodate it.   :/

I would have moved heaven and earth to be there.

But I got free tickets to Massey Hall last year, so I'll just have to be happy with that I guess.

Now November just needs to hurry up and get here so I can see him in concert Ottawa and Montreal.

I would have moved heaven and earth to be there.

But I got free tickets to Massey Hall last year, so I'll just have to be happy with that I guess.

Now November just needs to hurry up and get here so I can see him in concert Ottawa and Montreal.

I'm, also going to the Ottawa show, I was thinking about going to Montreal as well but I'm not sure if I can swing it. It's fun venue in Montreal, I saw the Afghan Whigs there last year.

I'm, also going to the Ottawa show, I was thinking about going to Montreal as well but I'm not sure if I can swing it. It's fun venue in Montreal, I saw the Afghan Whigs there last year.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I was going to do Corona Theatre or not, but there was no VIP for the NAC so I had to (because I've been saying I'd buy a VIP ticket for years, and missed out every time). I saw him in at the Corona Theatre for the Arrows tour. It's a great venue. And the ticket is general admission, so VIP was *that* expensive (still kind of expensive)

Where abouts are you sitting for the NAC? I'm row DD seat 31 I think.

Matt mentioned during one of his interviews that Bones Hillman is playing bass with him this tour. He mentioned that he couldn't give up the chance to have someone he's admired tour with him.

Anthony Wright posted on Facebook a bit ago that he won't be touring with Matt this time around. 

A little disappointed to hear Milos and Anthony aren't touring with Matt this time. Both guys have a great sense of humour and it seemed like they kept the atmosphere light, maybe even creating some comraderie among the crew that was lacking on previous tours, at least compared to the band days.

I like Jimmy's playing, but it's cool to see Stu back. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he played on the Vancouver tour. I'm still kicking myself for missing it, so I'm hoping that because Stu is familiar with that album, Matt will put some of those songs back into the set. Maybe not, but I can hope! I would have liked to see more Van songs played on the Lights and Arrows tours.