emmit643

How Are You Finding The App?

Guest Idioteque

I had some problems with the app for my android but they cleared up when I restarted the phone. I also spent 10 minutes looking for Army of Lions.

I think this app would be the perfect time for Matt to try and do the M+ again, there's alot of intimate things he can do for fans that could warrant a subscription.

An open comment section/community, the occasional Q&A, podcasts, maybe first dibs at VIP, behind the scenes videos and photos during recording & touring.

Idk if Pearl Jam can do it without being called sellouts/greedy why can't Matt?

I've read the threads about M+ back in 2010 when he made the first announcement & the amount of whining against it was insane.

I like the idea of launching up the M+ type deal again.

Also yes to the comments section/community. I do miss being able to comment on say the blog posts on his website. I also got a free ticket to one of his shows through the "rarities thread" back when that was a thing, since someone else in Ottawa couldn't use their ticket. Comment sections are good things.

I think this app would be the perfect time for Matt to try and do the M+ again, there's alot of intimate things he can do for fans that could warrant a subscription.

An open comment section/community, the occasional Q&A, podcasts, maybe first dibs at VIP, behind the scenes videos and photos during recording & touring.

Idk if Pearl Jam can do it without being called sellouts/greedy why can't Matt?

I've read the threads about M+ back in 2010 when he made the first announcement & the amount of whining against it was insane.

I think I paid for the M+ subscription, and they also had something like this at the Nation of Cool forum, where the moderators chose select members. I didn't like that one, because I wasn't part of the chosen few.  It was a hidden forum where Matt could converse with fans on different topics. Back then, his participation in Nation of Cool was hands-on. He posted quite a bit in the forum. It was great.

While this is a wonderful idea, it never sticks around for long time. It is usually a short-term project. Fans usually get their hopes up, only to have the community shut down a short time after that.

Edited by girl

I remember a sweet running for home site awhile back also.  Matt does post here on occasion as well.  I know as I have grown and have 1 child now that family life takes a bunch of time. I imagine Matt is extremely busy with both recording and family life which makes everything he does do for us mean that more.