Guest Idioteque

R.i.p Scott Weiland

Guest Idioteque

This man has had dozens of fake death reports over the years so i took this with a grain of salt before my nap, but once i woke up & saw his personal social media accounts releasing death statements it pretty much shocked me to my core.

I used to be a huuuuuuuge STP & Velvet Revolver fan, but mainly just because of Scott. Before i knew Matthew Good & The Tragically Hip i studied Scott‘s voice, live videos. Watching this man in awe like ‘’THIS is Rock & roll!‘’.

His demons destroyed such a talented guy. i own his book & have seen documentary videos about him etc, definitely wasnt pretty at all for him or anyone who knew him personally. Which is one of the reasons i stopped being a fan after awhile. Just didnt like how he was treating people at the time, terrible slurred live performances which are a few of the reasons i avoided his recent Vancouver show. Finding out he lied about some of the things in his book sucked because i really liked it & related to some of the stories, nobody likes a liar though.

But for the past few months i refollowed him on social media to find out hes been doing really well. So this really surprised me at 48 so im hoping no drugs involved. Let the man have peace & his last moments arent tainted by the media harassing his legacy.

Has anybody seen him live before? Memory? Favorite song?