patrickjnixon

The Lounge? Something Like A Storm

Hello All,

I have been an MG fan for over 20 years, over 25 times in concert.  However, I am not an avid forum user. I desperately want to get a copy of 'Something like a Storm'.  I have tried to find it everywhere but the only thing I can find is 'the lounge' on this forum but I don't have access to the lounge.  I understand that I have to post something like 60 times to gain access.  I greatly appreciate the MG community and everyone on this forum but I have never had an interest in forums.

Is there any way to get a copy of this song or access to the lounge?  Please let me know if anyone can help!

Thanks,

Patrick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I too would love to get my hands on this song, as I have looked on Youtube, Reddit, pretty much everywhere. I agree with the incentive thing though!

But it's so satisfying when you gain access lol. Like grinding out a level in a video game.

Haha missed this the first time around....tis' a good analogy.

I too would love to get my hands on this song, as I have looked on Youtube, Reddit, pretty much everywhere. I agree with the incentive thing though!

Haha missed this the first time around....tis' a good analogy.

I actually saw your post on Reddit. I'm JRRD09 on there. lol Small world.

I can't wait to get into the private sector anyway!

But I've been listening to Something Like a Storm for like hours now and it's amazing stuff! I would love if he put that on a new B-sides type album or something. It seems a lot of people I talked to online really enjoyed that demo and were so sad to see it go.

Edited by Hired Goomba

I actually saw your post on Reddit. I'm JRRD09 on there. lol Small world.

I can't wait to get into the private sector anyway!

But I've been listening to Something Like a Storm for like hours now and it's amazing stuff! I would love if he put that on a new B-sides type album or something. It seems a lot of people I talked to online really enjoyed that demo and were so sad to see it go.

Small word indeed!

Yeah, I got to the required 60, gained access, and sought out this demo like a heat seeking missile. I've probably listened to it 8-9 times and it is wonderful!

Small word indeed!

Yeah, I got to the required 60, gained access, and sought out this demo like a heat seeking missile. I've probably listened to it 8-9 times and it is wonderful!

It's a shame he scrapped it. I really love the song.