daniel_v

Google Play Music Party In Calgary

My guess it that it was an invite only party at the old Simmons Building in the East Village. It looks like it was hosted by Kardinal Offishall and Keshia Chante from looking at pictures on the net. It looks like Matt Good, Scott Helman, Jim Cuddy and Alex Cuba, and others performed. Maybe they played a Canadian cover song plus a song of their own. So many opportunities missed. Stephen Avenue, the Saddledome, and the East Village are all in my neck of the woods. I missed out on all of the action.

Edited by girl

I haven't been able to find MG footage anywhere. Would love to get to see/hear his Tragically Hip cover.

Also I think the backing band was kind of shared cause they appeared to be playing with a couple other artists. Also Bonesy was there too.

Oh wow Chante... Haven't heard that name in a while. Used to chat with her during college. I was working with her cousin at the time too. We used to record music in one bedroom apartment haahaha.... That was quite some time ago. Would have loved to attend this event. I need me another MG show.