emmit643

Fb "matthew Good Fans Club"--Targeted Merch Page

So this showed up in my fb feed

https://www.facebook.com/Matthew-Good-Fans-Club-798176340317120/?fref=nf&ft[tn]=kC&ft[qid]=6278605196518947614&ft[mf_story_key]=-8782605045114609125&ft[ei]=AQI0jvvkOQ0HyWqqhtwGM7Pi_oi3KyRL9yKMURGm02dahUNR_aMecRm_dRCtpPfpYW_znnsFTalV2i4_wC1nVWCQi3DjwEx0fryMBIL_cVb4cjJPUu0ntXlHR_-C3w2iSSe7vhh048lgQJY5NqIi9m7J8xbR0zi9ai9aVVFoUOSkNzoh2YQ0ntaeXKi1QamPhLQW_6L4Rlw9piWeoVscGqrLc93rbGD_xnBKX9TBuR3_6yU97v28baKHV_NY838NrW53lxmYbsiXJLNWWZQF9flUebr_97ghl1HMaKjinIVDtskTFH0gS4j4Ufo_qhYoPa0nmeh4Tf3DXVc9-LVGh_HlHKLrKyFruEfy6X0kVEOdD-5CkJSlz9Tubyzl_MVc1vbM6uNYu7wE39-bop1UAJXZ8Rd-wtKl2Lxi3-HgQIcfK_NGIVp5Y-8tF6R__mmqNBQgfmez9iKmMoXwe2RI8U63wIE6u5yWunRKCxgw28F0_a96HnNfbZ4pC4dA-q_T4Bf_H40ecqlBpnHpEmCigGpLbVjdDU_OERaKTsspIBoZvfK0OL-4z5qiI9E2VEAhDFheCueyihfzXMGHW-2iltkCuYjtS8LEdip-QovY05oiboOX0xXF3IvFRt1C6xbtQJVskUbdneRi6AZWpdnIsfI_fQY1jQp6NAMJ4cyp3pB-fDlWPjY8DQCyzlVAhWnywT4aNxEByhhpUEnWwv_wzIMoBmJwByMwItE2FFExL2bmjK8Y9L4Z2ELzdnm96cBc_reu7jm4RdouqtlDkcBvQHx0I6Qygk8izLH54xQ5g2D73fR63yCyKEz2YGmfbRIlPVAhZJi-uUgo7ad6ugOtWSD3G7LJYpGCbE8jpEbZLZ-gsa3_rFF-WQQrTQ1-qw_Y-Uu3TjuO5LPqX2d3VUz_1rNyGNvbzQPO_9mipiqI0_s2bGU2uNaXoiuQCLqxozQzH6pk2yHhX00FzhsF0pJq1R3sVTLEXBvjJCXlXkDYQYh6C4kNIO67pXrG9QsoOP_z9lxDNqYHY6-vnt9BNPvnD7hT7bf2rvI0iklHR13-k3OGsNtx-FCyyLSOTyhEzsUJrAMKvJ3i3z-xgbRjbQzlGLedTlXDkGajEQ_7Ir7lUTTgsy-jYWlobllvGF0heGwiPHaCvRWQZJptWKiaI6FXwDuj-m8WDRTmnQmn8BvUmVpkXqG0UxfEKDt-RyNKhL3Wa6SL4lnIxWJW4obvv7zspnv5mMIttRPT9rj3XUTZ0qlifCNPTA69hz6VM8Zh__WAcaVtg6TkBu0TGP07VWtHENEILfiTDYwrSJ9_jampk-BJKcpFc7pCf-fhiknGB152SMignAucjNl6TnttDTuBvg9bpLOkV9lBNBS6eL1hDXJ5XI2xPH0-QzxN-pJ79Oq-OjEZCGoyZkebzYlGaI--O7vlaOo2XUgLzGCBzpcGxnZyaLK5PKrzu_dB6oTPp-olJsPeSu3A1H8ARoXAOVNt7Z-wX0KIYv5-G6MN7LT46XOXGux0CBxxbIVji-qGJ2t_2aFGNKHnU_kfukOJwLy2LlsPuzBO2NIf0k8F9efKaqwnCVwyREYjz_3ieOTH_94Y3-gLG2JBkBpMmGcY5GPlqEKNNCieBjkptFyt4eLX4ZCMgxEfbEcgkUWlGxzMbXF9Y7RX547CJgySB2vUp2KoJ5RHaTdt42mT9O2y8xxUC42Ow2rG2VMGQSiGJ3kU_SLq2yWpc1t_rfOK60HyLIv0qtd8RbkVz11ZKQDeZq5vhMFFi8rKgqaS2ejKlMcifL9EoI5R_Bom2tBgMyLNQ7TI-A21iu298LbEYNCyPDL9pKXX_NHjXSJzTt0hVBgFVodLwNAcugZQNoZUmFvXMoaOVdk8LLTZTrRuQnC84pRNSEBEPt25_0wd04JkhgquFo__4JiV4nuX80M1w5LlxqL_10LzSL-0H3QP0oqgBbv6DwO1AZxQ-Oo7Y-T3jpY7auhjbtvEsqZ-4Qh-ACrHh37dhue_Eb8LFDnD7Or6Y4mIFbXFUZ8q-o0kWzpM1Iw2URjktUKLjoFt9MrfWxjpBOL3x1yL429qLYlSaTQypRqBQgE1SgxkNuITNEzp70MP2iUYOyxvZW8dlg8pMCHs7Mz4Pb_LxCs_LGoP_kEPaoQSeyLuO4NjPGkAuiFbmzh8nbKzOLEqoqaKseO3XMEVUBphys5mrUJtZkEtamZkXGylh-rjXYMyEXs9a3-JBETd58ZEO-GniDgSkD5QaSQWOsprpeDYpIcevii5yB4-U4GJYbfFEewFaY2cmqM0WDtW3d9ah-BpiHS5uLWdETETHDWrEjzNuwolxOl-gexkVr--pSZ6hnkwL7GZSeB82wLXUHinfuFkRcnq9KD62F3MarczQfXwb2wxb_IOIzq32ajkTqfKPaXOz8jcz38lwbd2TpHo3jsAFyNXwwpg2uF2KgYgW6ye5WVX94Ve9jYmNz_XToxoyoZWWkFm6WqEP-Ul6p1RVmbHcX6O7O8R2EV1iUOFSqzNA0C8yXAhs2LxqRhYXuBCay0kcS7qI36ZRsvl7JaU__sFcLfMkSFcTGAY-10QdbguVnvvfTbnwGP_d-1ZhgVbfyXmEpUuYZcQwR3-TYB8GJ7SbyMrjDu5CeOt9C7ZI1R61IxXe-UQ4XE8zhhI-lJyLMHCox2KJakN3RSeFb4HHbIERhZNrMwlSpQzetN6VNqYNUcI6oRnBNRNQS5r8Ud0mzbSb9foeZ_Va4_-gt4V_WJEe3wptMLlOKLwqDepPf6TrVLNcEGOydBUU4-BU8Zfz8xu57MpAF2qQY8oRaqY6xG0xSPVh_vgwbAX1B21tl2UIFH8lWl9wC2he5swj1XnubAUReYX-aOmceOYpjzkzr7xk8vG63MTpENUK4SGaxBQ0KhRWm_iJZ6fME0V_fSdbl__9l4CSYB8gA17Io5kVLRy9qkgP9oDG-0tY94_gKVwo8yOK14qRQsqA0wulVKPugb5vx-8ueSdjaMsK9wYDAaYVPbR4pnP7WI6IEpm4ohJjAAzgV1VfegzeWIJYUYSw_IPmXVNPe7430X_qPKtzWLrrKb1iqeHb45Ry2Japg20gLsXoqgMGwSrCHz-xmzqBVe8Tt7cVxkac73Qitzm4EPpIqlB4-9WL-FoaQ4iSaV_B8FnRPphtTetUfRzRQH79MkTgCEn39POTKoe6WT_5jNMI0SoxN5jPQblFFCV8oc1uIAEME0s1dbfxtQskljXH5x2hlwFSW1Yn5TL8BUzDoxu1tcfP57t5ycpvtc8UZpgNt6Kk7LdiI8mc7YpUBozHzZ9kZo3v0V-uxUpahWBXOlb8awDaLa_TsnXzDCWeVe8bnQElMhmpRGNH6k15PqEMflqjSFt4yW6juGUQWzWzGyGC-FlObgXF7HsjHZGefOvDbqF8eUo5een4NiEXclTlfVqSyNIOWKGgeJse2BJNfS34D6YSdS2IUzCZ9l4lvHxvwhBNRmHnv-SwxjE1Jx4jmX3b-6Efp_TLsnKr--3ALNM5B9DWrsw8vb9_jiDhNBv56knOYxWR1Y4YFT5PpxFAXjLgR7WL748A3CcLH0BK2BTRqxLisvI6or1X39aSJ3plMKyyF4lr0WsM2oOmpM_lw_AmajuTqxHh8Bae8YLParpzO4Wp0Vlvr-QmuBezPMjQPib7z89tSojDjfRx-HC1RU-teLKfjuM10VV3OpQBYhaPZWY_2dabFFVgfwBgJ-HJ-oWKYiuqqA2GtWpGxPZADxh-uHv8jxLnS1zgwkR1zwRnO8OVvwVRiZmMc7qp9xGsn8WEq3mTs8-rAM6g7inKjgobH1Q4aLNJ5e11UOHTtY0e8PhTkn0JwD8DA0AZYqpbMSXJ9fFtPXxP0FpUoz5a4hdOUCq-GFnaXF3U8nL1CBtJ896WzD4mAO435GqZqjGVUEWwWFachMPd6n5ZtuladsmKaeMrx3BJeALIdotkjSvg2TPM3uBR_NJSrSLQZHisx8GKwYEMeR0yQaZ6M0mCwAjP__C4M9nqc4U6r5P6hcrPb80xwb3xJNE_25W0_7FpkO7Y3nvguPCbDCjgj3xNuWhjYw21_5YjtjY7M_cuZSCyCXj69GLzlDYCt2bzRcp5U6bZW2ubcovqNofN6MSpKkDhwohAGDYIVXQI9RimI0VQPAvcYJ9HrKK9dgkf-PjEh4MBRNMdpo2Pdfk61kX19o05lQ9F9J9bblxmqwOaTaOJLUGIgQPl0sW0cuiJGYzvI1CwaWFcYj2rm1N-m_cgG0F4sIN_53iDQwiOQgBKJs&ft[fbfeed_location]=1&ft[insertion_position]=1&__md__=1

So yeah one of those "promoted" pages. 27 people liked the page. It was created like 3 days ago. The page basically exists only to sell this shirt. Kinda sketch. Also I don't like slogan-y or "saying" shirts. However they used a good pic of Matt. So if you enjoy unauthorized merchandise in the style of those Keep Calm and whatever shirts, this isn't that bad.

According to the page. It is "only available for 7 days". Will you actually get a shirt if you buy it? I don't know.

https://teechip.com/matthew-good

Good ole' targeted merch advertising.

Edited by emmit643

It's popped up on my feed lately too.  I figured it was the same place where the mugs were being offered from.

If it wasn't a purple shirt, I would consider it.  If they could at least make some better merch, I might actually buy it lol.

It's popped up on my feed lately too.  I figured it was the same place where the mugs were being offered from.

If it wasn't a purple shirt, I would consider it.  If they could at least make some better merch, I might actually buy it lol.

You can choose black too. And the CAD is at a recent high.

Oh no... not again.  :(

Please don't give into TeeChip. They are a con artist company who scam people out of their money. They steal work from artists, without their permission, and then sell their own cheap versions of it. Check out all of their complaints:  http://teechip.pissedconsumer.com/

I think their package tracking system is totally fake as well. They claim they ship from the United States and use DHL shipping. It does not look legit at all, because I've used DHL on many occasions and their shipping is great and very fast (it takes 1 to 1 1/2 weeks tops). It did not come in a DHL package at all when I received my order through regular Canada Post mail. TeeChip shipped my item in about 6 or more weeks. Their tracking numbers don't look real either. If you ask me, I bet they ship all of their orders to China, manufacture the goods there and then lie about where it came from. TeeChip was founded by a Chinese guy in his 20's. I think he was going to university in the United States at the time.

I was gullible and made the mistake of buying unofficial Matthew Good merchandise from them. The quality was total crap. It was the worst purchase of my life.

Edited by girl

Please don't give into TeeChip. They are a con artist company who scam people out of their money. They steal work from artists, without their permission, and then sell their own cheap versions of it. Check out all of their complaints:  http://teechip.pissedconsumer.com/

I think their package tracking system is totally fake as well. They claim they ship from the United States and use DHL shipping. It does not look legit at all, because I've used DHL on many occasions and their shipping is great and very fast (it takes 1 to 1 1/2 weeks tops). It did not come in a DHL package at all when I received my order through regular Canada Post mail. TeeChip shipped my item in about 6 or more weeks. Their tracking numbers don't look real either. If you ask me, I bet they ship all of their orders to China, manufacture the goods there and then lie about where it came from. TeeChip was founded by a Chinese guy in his 20's. I think he was going to university in the United States at the time.

I was gullible and made the mistake of buying unofficial Matthew Good merchandise from them. The quality was total crap. It was the worst purchase of my life.

Yeah, I'm not buying one.  Especially because it doesn't benefit Matt at all.  

Yeah, I'm not buying one.  Especially because it doesn't benefit Matt at all.  

yup. 

wow those complaints are brutal. i feel bad for all those people that did order through them. man.

Guest girl

I agree. If I wore that, I wouldn't be surprised if some unsavory characters put me in a headlock. That heavenly aura around him doesn't help either.

I made a comment "Does Matt see a dime from any of these?

I wonder if it will get deleted. 

I gave you an assist and tagged you in same. There's so many people that are so pumped for it, too. I am guessing casual fans that assume it is official stuff.

I gave you an assist and tagged you in same. There's so many people that are so pumped for it, too. I am guessing casual fans that assume it is official stuff.

Which is funny, cause who would ever think Matt would put out something so tacky, when all the shirts have been so wicked bomb so far.

Which is funny, cause who would ever think Matt would put out something so tacky, when all the shirts have been so wicked bomb so far.

Yeah, I know. It's messed up. On that note, when I was at the grocery store yesterday someone noticed and complimented my Chaotic Neutral D&D Dice shirt.

Yeah, I know. It's messed up. On that note, when I was at the grocery store yesterday someone noticed and complimented my Chaotic Neutral D&D Dice shirt.

I've got a couple of compliments on that t-shirt over the past little bit.

Guest girl

But if you took away all the words, and it were just Matt and the rays, would you wear it then?

If you ask me, there is a 100% chance I would not wear it. It is too in your face, and it kind of reminds me of light shining from Buddha.

If you ask me, there is a 100% chance I would not wear it. It is too in your face, and it kind of reminds me of light shining from Buddha.

I was thinking it kind of makes it look like the shirt you'd wear as a member of the congregation of the Matthew Good Word Church, or something along those lines. lololol

• Upvote 1

I was thinking it kind of makes it look like the shirt you'd wear as a member of the congregation of the Matthew Good Word Church, or something along those lines. lololol

It's got a cult vibe, for sure.  Plus, it's the colour of Kool-Aid, so it all ties together.

• Upvote 2

Guest girl

Cool. You bought a vacation plane ticket too? If I may ask, where is the destination? Mine will be in Hawaii, I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by girl