gursky

2017 Tour: Beautiful Midnight Revisited

In case anybody is interested, I bought two extra in section D, front row, for anybody who couldn't get tickets. I will pass them on to you for face value.

I got row 4, center section for my fiancee and I and her friend.

If anyone is interested in my extra ones, PM me.

Edited by NonPopulus

It'd be neat if they went with era-appropriate tracks too if they're going full nostalgia bent but I get that would be asking a LOT. It already seems like they have their hands full with learning an album's worth of material. 

Also for those salivating at the thought of hearing BM stuff, here's a recent-ish video upload.

This is everything!!!!!!

I wonder if he'll go full monkey mask ...unlikely, and I'm half kidding...but I wonder if there will be any onstage throwbacks to the BM era...

One thing I could get on board with and would spend money for are those custom T-Shirts Matt used to wear ... "I will destroy, you will obey" ... "Cofuckingquitlam" etc. Some quality time travel there...

Then, we will be truly 1999ing!

Got my VIP and GA for the March 11th Toronto show! Yay! This and my trip to Mexico should help me get through the winter!!

Me too except instead of Mexico, it will be Maui! Got my VIP and GA for the February 24th Calgary show and VIP and GA for the Edmonton show. I'm looking forward to it.

I got an email with download instructions/codes for the digital version of the EP which comes with the purchase of concert tickets, but I'm at work, so can't confirm if it can actually be downloaded at this time or not. I know when Slow Down, Molasses released their most recent album, I got the vinyl with a download code ahead of the official release and was able to redeem and download a digital version. *crossing fingers*

I got an email with download instructions/codes for the digital version of the EP which comes with the purchase of concert tickets, but I'm at work, so can't confirm if it can actually be downloaded at this time or not. I know when Slow Down, Molasses released their most recent album, I got the vinyl with a download code ahead of the official release and was able to redeem and download a digital version. *crossing fingers*

Yeah! The email still mentioned the actual release date though (Dec 2) but I'm not home yet to try either! Fingers crossed. But at least Dec 2nd is real soon anyway!

Yeah! The email still mentioned the actual release date though (Dec 2) but I'm not home yet to try either! Fingers crossed. But at least Dec 2nd is real soon anyway!

Real easy process for who hasn't got to it yet.  Got a confirmation email after my upgrade choice too.  Awesome.

So I'm going to make the trip for a show in Ontario. I like a GA type show so am looking at possibly London, but am open to other options. VIP is not something I absolutely have to have. Any info anyone has on the Ontario venues/cities would be greatly appreciated.

So I'm going to make the trip for a show in Ontario. I like a GA type show so am looking at possibly London, but am open to other options. VIP is not something I absolutely have to have. Any info anyone has on the Ontario venues/cities would be greatly appreciated.

I can make a case for London.  It's a great, newly renovated venue that sounds great.  It's right downtown, so you have plenty of options on how to get around and where to stay if you're here.  We have an airport, so you can fly right into town, or you could do the 2 hour drive from Toronto. 

If you want more info, just shoot me a pm.

I can make a case for London.  It's a great, newly renovated venue that sounds great.  It's right downtown, so you have plenty of options on how to get around and where to stay if you're here.  We have an airport, so you can fly right into town, or you could do the 2 hour drive from Toronto. 

If you want more info, just shoot me a pm.

That's good to hear, thanks! I'll be making the drive from Buffalo, NY. Since he stopped coming to the states, I've gotten to know several different cities around Ontario, it's always a fun little road trip.

So here's something to spin the thread around:

What would be your 5 song encore on this tour if you could choose? In order if possible. And be reasonable, don't pick songs he literally never plays.

Champions of Nothing

A Silent Army in the Trees

Cold Water

Non Populus

Prime Time Deliverance (ok maybe this is a stretch  :whistle: )

So here's something to spin the thread around:

What would be your 5 song encore on this tour if you could choose? In order if possible. And be reasonable, don't pick songs he literally never plays.

Champions of Nothing

A Silent Army in the Trees

Cold Water

Non Populus

Prime Time Deliverance (ok maybe this is a stretch :whistle: )

Guns of Carolina

In a World Called Catastrophe

Silent Army in the Trees

Volcanoes

We Have Done This Before, We Will Do It Again (I can dream, right?)

Im expecting the encore to be pretty much the biggest hits not on BM.  I feel this is pretty realistic 

Everything is Automatic
Born Losers
Last Parade
Apparitions
Weapon

Maybe with things like Los Alamos, Metal Airplanes, Carmelina and Girls In Black rotated. 

a realistic list of what I'd like to see 

Near Fantastica (I know, I know, but its been done before) 
Apparitions
Advertising on Police Cars
Bad Guys Win 
Weapon

And fuck it lets go nuts and put an in my dreams encore to match an in my dreams show 

All Together
Symbolistic White Walls 
Man of Action
Prime Time Deliverance 
Weapon

Edited by adam_777

i agree that singles are the most likely, some combo of:

All you sons and daughters

last parade

non populous (although zero orchestra would be cool if possible some how)

had it coming

born losers

alert status red

weapon

apparitions

everything is automatic

likely have a couple in rotation to keep the shows a little different from night to night, maybe up to 8 possibilities? depending on how many encore songs he actually plays

but i'd love to hear a MGB focused hits encore:

Symbolistic white walls

fated

Everything is automatic

the fine art of falling apart

literally ANYTHING from AOB: Carmelina, Advertising on police cars, and SOAPS would be the obvious choices