Crusader

Summer 2017 shows

If he doesn't play that show I'll definitely fight for a refund. What a confusing mess.

It still has that show listed on the mg app though. Correct venue name but wrong city and state. Talk about confusing.

At the start of August, I was overjoyed to get an email saying Matthew Good was coming to NY (Finally! I've been waiting so long, and he is one of my most-wanted-to-see artists!). I immediately got tickets, unfortunately didn't bother to doublecheck his website.

After eventually noticing it wasn't listed on the tour page, I emailed Jenn Pressey to see what was up... all she had to say was that it was "printed in error". Called the venue, they insisted he would be coming. A couple days later, after several more unanswered questions to Jenn, I noticed the Venue changed his name to "TBA".

Here is the fishy part: Ticketweb STILL lists his name on the ticket sale page, a week and a half after the venue has removed his name. When I called them to tell them to stop selling people a fraudulent lineup, they told me the promoter is the only person who can remove his name from the ticket sale. That's funny--the promoter is the very same person who refused to honor my request for refund through ticketweb. Seriously, seriously shady. Not only was I already butthurt from losing the most exciting show I'd gotten tickets to in years, now I was ripped off, and helpless to combat what appears to be a continuous ripoff of people who just want to see MG live.

This is disgusting... I'm not sure if Ticketweb is lying and keeping his name to sell more tickets, or if his promoters truly are making money off of a misprinted lie. I heard from the online store manager that the feldman-agency was looking into a refund for me, but still not a word from anyone. It's sad that fraud is just business as usual these days.

I still love you Matthew! That said, something terribly wrong is going on regarding your opening for Our Lady Peace in upstate New York.

I hope all is well, very sorry to hear about the family emergencies. Godspeed and much love, and hopefully some day before I die I get to see you perform your great work.

Edited by mackie1023

I thought of you when o saw the news. Understandable reason but what a bummer.

Oh man... I booked airplane tickets, 2 nights hotel stay, and no refund. Oh well. What can you do? Health comes first and foremost.

I guess I'm still going to Kelowna.

I don't know if my friend would want to go to.later concert date though. I guess I better break the news to her now.

I thought of you when o saw the news. Understandable reason but what a bummer.

Aw man that really sucks. Hope you still have fun there this weekend.

The trip up to Kelowna more than made up for it. We had a great time, and it was well worth it. The scenery is so beautiful there, minus a little bit of smokiness. The people are very friendly there too. We fit a lot of activities into our weekend. We went to Penticton for the Peach Festival, Peachland, the Kangaroo Creek Farm, Kasugai Gardens, the Okanagan Lavender & Herb Farm, the boardwalk at Waterfront Park, and the Mission Hill Winery. The Mission Hill Winery is a beautiful and breathtaking place. The views of the Okanagan Valley are absolutely spectacular. We didn't have time to scope out the Cedar Creek Winery though.

I hope things work out with your tickets, mackie1023 and vicariouslyeye, and I hope Matt and his dad are feeling better.

Edited by girl

After eventually noticing it wasn't listed on the tour page, I emailed Jenn Pressey to see what was up... all she had to say was that it was "printed in error". Called the venue, they insisted he would be coming. A couple days later, after several more unanswered questions to Jenn, I noticed the Venue changed his name to "TBA".

Here is the fishy part: Ticketweb STILL lists his name on the ticket sale page, a week and a half after the venue has removed his name. When I called them to tell them to stop selling people a fraudulent lineup, they told me the promoter is the only person who can remove his name from the ticket sale. That's funny--the promoter is the very same person who refused to honor my request for refund through ticketweb. Seriously, seriously shady. Not only was I already butthurt from losing the most exciting show I'd gotten tickets to in years, now I was ripped off, and helpless to combat what appears to be a continuous ripoff of people who just want to see MG live.

This is disgusting... I'm not sure if Ticketweb is lying and keeping his name to sell more tickets, or if his promoters truly are making money off of a misprinted lie. I heard from the online store manager that the feldman-agency was looking into a refund for me, but still not a word from anyone. It's sad that fraud is just business as usual these days.

I just had my refund approved and processed by Jen, hope you are able to get yours as well.

FYI:

CEDAR CREEK WINERY SHOW RESCHEDULED

The Cedar Creek Winery show has been rescheduled for August 31st.

Event Date: Thursday, August 31, 2017
Event Time: 12:00 AM -12:00 AM
Ticket Price: $115 + Tax

Event Details:

The Matthew Good Solo Acoustic performance originally scheduled for Saturday, August 12th, at CedarCreek Estate Winery has been rescheduled to Thursday, August 31st. Doors Open 6:30pm | Showtime 7:15pm.

All original tickets purchased will be valid for the revised date. If you are unable to attend, please e-mail the winery directly at [email protected] or call 778.738.1020. All refund requests must be submitted by Friday, August 18th at 4pm.

Refunds will be issued to those guests who are unable to attend, and any leftover tickets will be released to the general public on Saturday, August 19th at 9am.

For those guests who also purchased tickets for the stand-up reception prior to the show- this will also take place on the 31st at 5:30pm and the winery will follow-up to confirm your attendance.

For any questions or concerns, please e-mail [email protected] or call 778.738.1020.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you on the 31st! ~Team MG

Hey that clip of Load Me Up at Danforth had to be from the night I was there! It was Saturday March 11th. As far as I know that was the only one they filmed. I could be wrong.

Either way awesome!

That is sweet. Hope the rest surfaces.

Thanks, but I don't want to assume anything.  Anyone know for sure if Matt's Toronto show on Aug. 25 is full band or acoustic?

Usually when it's acoustic it's clearly indicated so it must be full band.

Why is it so important for you to know though?

Usually when it's acoustic it's clearly indicated so it must be full band.

Why is it so important for you to know though?

For the price of the tickets I'd rather see a full band show, haven't been tickets yet, on the fence. 

Since it's a double bill show and Matt seems to be opening wondering how long the set will be.  Hopefully someone posts the setlist from Montreal's show tonight!

I was wrong per Matt's site  in the May 26 update it says Matt and his band.  

thank you so much!

For the price of the tickets I'd rather see a full band show, haven't been tickets yet, on the fence.

Since it's a double bill show and Matt seems to be opening wondering how long the set will be. Hopefully someone posts the setlist from Montreal's show tonight!

thank you so much!

Are you in the fb group? Amber has an extra ticket she's trying to sell. GA below face value.

Oh dang really!! Which group? The only MG group I'm in on FB is Matt's official FB page. Help a brother!

Every time I click copy link it's not working. But if you throw "Matthew Good" into your search bar there is a closed group. Join that.