Crusader

Summer 2017 shows

Matt's white board presentation at the winery concert.

https://youtu.be/Mck9R7EfryE

within the next few days

Ha ha ha!! I didn't think he would actually do it!! (I didn't challenge him btw but I saw the tweets go by)  :lol:

Awesome counter point he exposed there. I didn't know about the ceasefire terms and South Korea basically not respecting them.

Guest Idioteque

I just read today that North Korea tested a hydrogen bomb 5x more powerful than the bomb dropped on Nagasaki. Ontop of NK shooting shit over Japan last week, Matt's going to need a bigger whiteboard.

Oh boy I had to shut that off after a few minutes, he lost the crowd lol.

I'm not sure. We left right after the concert to beat the crowd. We saw Matt at the airport, and my friend had a little chat with him. He was a super nice guy. She told him she would write a review. I will post it here later.

Edited by girl

I don't mean to be rude, but what was the point of that?  I'm genuinely curious, not being a jerk here.  I understand *what* he was saying, but the point of it eludes me.  Was he trying to say North Korea is just puffing themselves up to look intimidating and that they would never really launch a Nuke because the US could annihilate them with just one sub?

Guest Idioteque

Sometimes ideas are better left on twitter lol.

The U.S could do a whole lot to North Korea if they felt threatened enough, but I dont think China would even let America do anything in the first place. Jinping will spank Kim Jong like a bratty child but Kim's already done enough to put the whole world on edge & China has had little to no care about it.

I bet China is enjoying all this media coverage on another country so they can continue to try to own most of the ocean.

Can someone transcribe the new song? I think I saw MG post lyrics on Instagram.

Here's my attempt. It's probably way off.

Woke up in a ditch

Still in uniform

Skeleton. The hero to the country

Yeah man. I seen your face

A million times before

Lowered taxes. Tough on crime

You ain't hungry

The man I adore. If taking over

The street fighting love

It's taking over. It's taking over.

If bourbon is a fifth

The buses for the poor

Spearless which one day you take to go hunting

And man, I seen  your face

More than of my own. In a land of panicked animals.

That's nothing. We kill, we saw. We took it all

We came, we saw. We took it all.

Man at the door. If taking over

The street fighting love.

It's taking over. It's taking over.

Edited by girl

My friend asked me to post her review.

Dear Matt Good,

I saw you recently in concert at the Cedar Creek Winery in Kelowna, BC. It was our second flight from Alberta to see you, but it was certainly worth it. I hope that you are feeling much better and that your father is also doing well. 

It was such a beautiful setting and we had a great night seeing you live and acoustic. With every song, we felt that your heart, soul and energy was engaged. Over the years, I've seen you perform on many stages and at different venues. Your performance has always been energetic and heartfelt as it ever has been.

Besides, your musical talent, I would also say that your stories and your general dry wit during the concert was also quite entertaining. I have not laughed that much in a while