Stwlegend

Mayweather/Mcgregor

Anyone dishing out the cash for this fight in a few weeks? I have an out of town wedding to go to so I don't have to make that decision but wondering how many people are intrigued or think it's just a joke. Hearing both and everything in between.

I think this is going to be interesting.  A lot of the backstory and drama and suspense may outshine the fight itself.  Would I like to see Connor win? Sure.  I don't think if the fight is legit (not fixed)  that he can beat Floyd at his own game though.  People forget how Connor got his start by boxing so it wouldn't surprise me if he holds his own.  Anyone but Floyd I would easily pick Connor but there is a reason Mayweather is the best in the world at what he does.

Guest Idioteque

Conor can't let it go to the decision because he will lose automatically. He's run his mouth to Showtime enough for them to avoid anymore of an embarrassment. #Weasel