Outtahere

Does Matt dislike Arrows of Desire?

It must be really hard to come up with setlists for shows given the above mentioned constraints.  I am always hopeful to hear at least 1 song from deep in any record that is far away from his singles.  Running for Home on his BM midnight tour was that song for me.  Hopefully the upcoming tour will have some obscure songs.

Hear, hear! I agree. OLP has dropped off in quality as of recently but I am still glad they're making new music. I'd like to see more Raine Maida solo stuff -- have you heard any of the Moon vs. Sun stuff he's doing with his wife? (Chantal Kreviazuk) -- it's AMAZING. They need to record more of it.

As a fan of OLP and Chantal Kreviazuk, I'm disappointed in myself that I haven't hear of Moon vs. Sun before.  

As a fan of OLP and Chantal Kreviazuk, I'm disappointed in myself that I haven't hear of Moon vs. Sun before.  

One of the problems is that they've not released anything physical. Last I checked there's just a music video ...which I have included below:

That's just one song...they've got an album's worth of material though, for sure.