Sign in to follow this  
RileyLewis

Tour: 2018

as soon as I get it I will shoot it to you :)

3-12-18 tix on sale fri am  no pre sale yet,  No MG either unfortunately per venue staff.

Damn. I may get a ticket anyways. A friend of mine from high school really wants to see OLP. We went to some of their shows together back in the day. Ah nostalgia.

the presale is tomm 10 am  CLUMSYSOL  for anyone interested.

Indie88 just posted a link to Collective Arts brew festival in Hamilton. They use a pic from a Matt Good show, but it's kind of a generic photo, so who knows.

Indie88 just posted a link to Collective Arts brew festival in Hamilton. They use a pic from a Matt Good show, but it's kind of a generic photo, so who knows.

I saw that also. I followed the link to their website and the "artists" section and it just says "Headliners TBA" with no other info. They also use that same photo of Matt et al. from Bones era live set up.

Here's another quick phone interview with Matt and Raine from Sonic102.9 here in Edmonton from Dec 1

http://www.sonic1029.com/2017/12/01/listen-matt-good-olps-raine-maida-talk-new-tour/

Thanks alot for posting this! Pretty nice interview, and cool to hear both of them talk together like this.

Don't think I'm able to make the current tour, and sadly now I want to go see it even more.

I’m going to the show at FB Toronto HQ tomorrow!!!! Weeeeeeeeee :D

I’m going to the show at FB Toronto HQ tomorrow!!!! Weeeeeeeeee :D

Me too! Sounds like I will see you there ...

Me too! Sounds like I will see you there ...

I’m so stoked!!!

When the hell were we supposed to sign up for this??

Facebook on OLP’s page or MG’d page. Just a post saying which shows you were going to attend.

Man, can't believe I missed that.

Should be awesome, have fun everyone!

Man, can't believe I missed that.

Should be awesome, have fun everyone!

So, yeah, this was a fantastic event. There were only about 15-20 people there. One question that may be of some interest to those here is someone asked about collaborations and Raine mentioned that it is their intention to try and do collaborations through the encores. Not going to lie, looking forward to that!

I know Matt has already discussed his reasons for not really touring south of the border and it all makes complete sense to me. But that being said, his acoustic tour from some years back (saw him in Cleveland) was a highlight of my life.

Lucky you! I'm not holding my breath for a tour stop in New Orleans lol

Very bummed I missed out on a Montreal ticket, had to wait for payday after the onsale.  Hopefully something will come up for a longtime fan of both bands, I remember doing a medley of Starseed and Carmelina in my high school band.

Scheduling issues were such that I had to sell my tix for the Halifax show which is kinda lame. Will be able to make the Abbotsford show instead though.

Scheduling issues were such that I had to sell my tix for the Halifax show which is kinda lame. Will be able to make the Abbotsford show instead though.

That is a very different location to be seeing haha

Haha, it sure is. I can drive to Abbotsford fairly easily, would have flown to Halifax.

Opening night setlist

1. Bad Guys Win

2. x rated
3. decades

4. strange days

5. there the first time

6. something like a storm

7. load me up

8. born losers

9. weapon

10. apparitions

11. giant.

That there's a pretty good setlist, for being a shared headlining spot.  Doesn't seem like it'll be 50/50.

only 3-4 songs have been reported from olp's set  but I am sure they had to have played more than that.  OLP has a video of starseed on youtube but have yet to find any from Matt's set yet.