Moonlight_Graham

Lyrics for new album?

Wondering if the lyrics for the "Something Like a Storm" album have dropped yet.  If not, until Matt posts them, do we want to try to figure them out ourselves.  I know a few of the songs have been revealed and this site has them posted.  Hard to fully enjoy this album without a key piece of the puzzle missing...especially given it's a bit of a concept album.

Lyrics are all in the booklet that comes with the CD, as well as on the vinyl sleeve

I haven't transcribed everything to my site's lyric page, but images are here if you don't have a physical copy :)

http://mattgood.plastic-soldier.com/artwork/somethinglikeastorm.php

This site is great!  Is this your own design?  Do you do web design?

Lyrics are all in the booklet that comes with the CD, as well as on the vinyl sleeve

I haven't transcribed everything to my site's lyric page, but images are here if you don't have a physical copy :)

http://mattgood.plastic-soldier.com/artwork/somethinglikeastorm.php

Thanks so much for the link.  I've only  listened to the album on MP3 so far, CD and Vinyl were only ordered by me recently.

Finally found the CD @ Walmart yesterday...the only store in town that still sells CD's....

Amazing!  I looked for the CD at Walmart on release weekend, nothing.  Last MG CD I remember seeing at release from Walmart was WLRRR.  I bought Chaotic Neutral CD at HMV around when it was released but it wasn't even on display I had to ask a clerk who found it in the back somewhere.

This site is great!  Is this your own design?  Do you do web design?

Yes it is my site. The oldest running MG(B) fansite around! In January it will be 17 years old (end of month) and I will be 32 (beginning of month) to put that into perspective haha

I of course do my own sites. I've neglected doing anything on my personal site forever. I have a design portfolio site too. which I haven't done much outside of my own stuff in some time. 

Once upon a time, I helped Matt Good with the official site here and there. I did a version of the official Limblifter site when they got back together.

I have uploaded the vinyl scans now too if anyone wants to see that too!

http://mattgood.plastic-soldier.com/artwork/vinyl-somethinglikeastorm.php