Guest jjazz

Harridan cover (roigh and incomplete)

Hey everyone. I have a Samsung phone, and they just released a garagebandish app recently. I've been messing around with it, and I decided to try recording a little piece from Harridan. Mainly the bridge and the outro. Its easily my favourite part of the song and moment on the album. It's my go to whenever I'm noodling around and I figured i play along to the record enough that I could try my hand at an instrumental version minus the guitar. So here's what I've come up with so far. I recorded this all in a couple minutes before my wife came home from work, so it's a little rough, and there are some mistakes. But I figured maybe you guys would enjoy hearing it. It borrows from the vibe of the live versions a bit more than the record version in my opinion. I would totally welcome any feedback or comments too!

The main guitar and bass are recorded by me direct out of an amp, the rest is just me trying to lay down some of the foundation with the in app instruments. I feel Matt's pain when he demos any drums. I tried my best :P

PS I have no idea if this is even gonna let me post it here, so here's knocking on wood.

It was also supposed to read "rough" bot "roigh". Oh well.

Audio 001.wav

Edited by jjazz