MatthewGoodFan101

2019 Solo Acoustic Tour

Shows announced on MG's website: http://www.matthewgood.org/shows/.  35 shows starts in the West, head East and then return West to finish the tour off about two months later - wow! 

• JAN 31 - SIDNEY, BC
  • FEB 1 - NORTH VANCOUVER, BC
  • FEB 3 - SURREY, BC
  • FEB 4 - CAMPBELL RIVER, BC
  • FEB 5 - VICTORIA, BC
  • FEB  7 - NANAIMO, BC
  • FEB 8 - DUNCAN, BC
  • FEB 10 - LAKE COUNTRY, BC
  • FEB 11 - NELSON, BC
  • FEB 13 - AIRDRIE, AB
  • FEB 14 - RED DEER, AB
  • FEB 15 - ST ALBERT, AB
  • FEB 16 - GRANDE PRAIRIE, AB
  • FEB 18 - SASKATOON, SK
  • FEB 19 - MEDICINE HAT, AB
  • FEB 20 - CAMROSE, AB
  • FEB 22 - FORT SASKATCHEWAN, AB
  • FEB 23 - LLOYDMINSTER, AB
  • FEB 24 - REGINA, SK
  • FEB 27 - SARNIA, ON
  • FEB 28 - BRAMPTON, ON
  • MAR 2 - OTTAWA, ON
  • MAR 3 - NORTH BAY, ON
  • MAR 5 - LONDON, ON
  • MAR 7 - BRANTFORD, ON
  • MAR 8 - MILTON, ON
  • MAR 9 - RICHMOND HILL, ON
  • MAR 10 - KINGSTON, ON
  • MAR  12 - BURNSTON, ON
  • MAR 14 - TORONTO, ON
  • MAR 15 - MONTREAL, QC
  • MAR 18 - WINNIPEG, MB
  • MAR 20 - EDMONTON, AB
  • MAR 21 - CALGARY, AB
  • MAR 23 - VANCOUVER, BC

There appears to be a VIP package for some (perhaps all) shows: 

Limited Intimate VIP Package includes:

• Access for 1 to 3 Song Soundcheck Performance with Matthew Good
  • Q & A with Matthew
  • Group Photo with Matthew
  • 1 Commemorative VIP Laminate
  • Crowd Free Merchandise shopping
  • Front of the Line Entrance into the Venue
  • 1 Signed MG Notebook and pen *Notebook will include a message from Matt
  • **Please note that this is an upgrade and does not include a ticket to the show. You must purchase your show ticket separately

Edited by gursky
VIP information
  • Like 1

Artist presale Sep 19 at 10am to Sep 20 at 10pm
Amex FOTL presale Sep 20 at 10am to 10pm (use promo code Amex)
Amex Concierge presale Sep 20 at 10am to 10pm
Live Nation presale Sep 20 at 10am to 10pm
Facebook presale Sep 20 at 10am to 10pm

Code is likely "acoustic"

Concert listings with ticket links are updated: https://www.nearfantastica.com/concerts/

15 hours ago, Crusader said:

Concert listings with ticket links are updated: https://www.nearfantastica.com/concerts/

The FB event page says the FB presale code is TOUR for the Victoria show...if anyone gets confirmation of the artist presale code please share - I will do the same. I haven't been getting MG website mail for ages and just added a few other emails to test...so I don't want to assume the artist presale code will come tonight.

Looking fwd to this tour very much! :)

On 9/17/2018 at 8:56 PM, Crusader said:

How will the artist pre-sale be announced? Website? Social media? Aside from Facebook, that is. Holding my breath for tomorrow morning! Really hoping to swing a VIP package!

Hey, russic. I actually have some extra Calgary tickets if you'd like them. I started out my getting some back corner tickets as well, but then four seats in row E opened up so I grabbed them. I have one friend for sure who will attend with me, but if you can't find something better during the public sale, you're welcome to buy one or two of my row E  tickets. I also still have my corner ones to contend with. ?

I bought tickets to all of the Alberta shows, so we'll see if this works out.

Edited by NonPopulus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jessafur said:

acoustic worked for me for the Victoria presale. Snagged 3 tickets in the center of Row D. 

I think we are sitting together haha I have D 18 and 19....going to try for better ones tomorrow and Friday....but these will do....The Sidney show I have 2nd row so all is well with the world again :)

5 hours ago, jennzebel said:

I think we are sitting together haha I have D 18 and 19....going to try for better ones tomorrow and Friday....but these will do....The Sidney show I have 2nd row so all is well with the world again ?

Hey, we are. I got 20-22 haha. Are you going to VIP too? 

Edited by Jessafur

Anyone from the Toronto area able to get decent tickets? I'm looking at both Danforth and Richmond Hill but seat options are completely shit right now, like barely anything shows up.

Only two seat options I see at Danforth are pricedat $232 and the only options for Richmond Hill are wheelchair seats. Crossing my fingers I can get decent tickets once it opens up to the general public.

Does anyone think a good number of tickets may have already been sold this quickly?

Guest Rhu8ar8Pi3

I have concert tickets for two cities and will do the VIP for one city. Is it worth it to go to one more show and get more than one VIP? Or is it a case of once you’ve seen it, you’ve seen them all? I hope they personalize each VIP package with each person’s name labeled on it. That would make it even more special if the notebook includes a handwritten message from Matt. Maybe it will be the same, mass-produced introduction in every notebook.

So I wasn't keeping a close enough eye on things and didn't see the artist presale until now.

I'm going to Sidney, Campbell River and Victoria.  I'm going in a group of 4 to Campbell River and managed to get 4 together in row E so I just went for those.  Looks like I'm going alone to Sidney, and I actually managed to get front row in the centre section after clicking "Suggest Other Seats" literally about 100 times (as I could see there were 2 singles in the front row).  I need 2 seats for Victoria, I can get row E right now, but I'm going to roll the dice here and see if I can get a little closer in the presale tomorrow morning.

All the presales, it really makes it hard to figure out if you should go for what's available at any given moment.  I guess they do this so there isn't one huge flood of demand for the "public" onsale?

Edited by Curtster

5 hours ago, fabioadias said:

Anyone from the Toronto area able to get decent tickets? I'm looking at both Danforth and Richmond Hill but seat options are completely shit right now, like barely anything shows up.

Only two seat options I see at Danforth are pricedat $232 and the only options for Richmond Hill are wheelchair seats. Crossing my fingers I can get decent tickets once it opens up to the general public.

Does anyone think a good number of tickets may have already been sold this quickly?

I thought it was mentioned earlier but can't find the post, but Richmond Hill has been selling tix since announcing the 2018-2019 season in July. Don't know about Danforth tho.

23 hours ago, NonPopulus said:

Hey, russic. I actually have some extra Calgary tickets if you'd like them. I started out my getting some back corner tickets as well, but then four seats in row E opened up so I grabbed them. I have one friend for sure who will attend with me, but if you can't find something better during the public sale, you're welcome to buy one or two of my row E  tickets. I also still have my corner ones to contend with. ?

I bought tickets to all of the Alberta shows, so we'll see if this works out.

You are a class act. Thank you so much for the offer! Unfortunately I must decline on account of me needing 3 tickets, and I managed to score some in the live nation pre-sale just now. I should say rather... the American Express pre-sale. 

I tried the code "mattgood" and it didn't work, so I tried "acoustic" again, and got in. There were plenty of new tickets, so I just assumed that was the live nation pre-sale doing it's thing. Got some fine seats in the 6th row, made it all the way to the payment and was greeted with a message "You're not using an american express card". I had to make a rather embarrassing phone call to the only person I know with an amex card (my dad), and ask kindly for the number, but also urgently because there is literally a giant clock at the top of the screen ticking down 2 minutes.

Moral of the story: be good to your dad, because one day he'll buy your adult-ass and your adult-ass friends some concert tickets.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, russic said:

You are a class act. Thank you so much for the offer! Unfortunately I must decline on account of me needing 3 tickets, and I managed to score some in the live nation pre-sale just now. I should say rather... the American Express pre-sale. 

I tried the code "mattgood" and it didn't work, so I tried "acoustic" again, and got in. There were plenty of new tickets, so I just assumed that was the live nation pre-sale doing it's thing. Got some fine seats in the 6th row, made it all the way to the payment and was greeted with a message "You're not using an american express card". I had to make a rather embarrassing phone call to the only person I know with an amex card (my dad), and ask kindly for the number, but also urgently because there is literally a giant clock at the top of the screen ticking down 2 minutes.

Moral of the story: be good to your dad, because one day he'll buy your adult-ass and your adult-ass friends some concert tickets.  

That's great to hear. In the past, I've intentionally bought extra tickets specifically for people on this forum. I know not everyone can jump on a presale in the middle of a work day. Nice of your dad to help you out. I'm not so confident that would be the case if I asked for similar assistance. Haha. At this point, even if better tickets pop up for the shows I'm going to when the other presales and general sale start, I'm going to utilize the ones I have. I managed to get some really good tickets for the smaller town shows. I think I got front row at at least three or four of them thanks to all of the hard work people did scouring Google before the full tour was announced.

Edited by NonPopulus